Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flitzy

Oct 20, 2010
I'm surprised there isn't a live stream, given that it's the first event not headlined by Jobs. You'd think that there would be increased interest just for that fact, alone.

gloryunited

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2010
1:30 generally - and if it's solely based on the new iPhone, there's going to be a lot to announce in that space of time! :D

10am + 1.5hrs event + 1hr for it to appear on iTunes

So the podcast will be up at like 12:30pm? and then we have to download it and wait for another 45-60mins... :(

GR33NIE

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2008
UK
Various links up over the web to supposed live video streams don't know how genuine they are though or if they will even work!

iToNe24

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2011
NY
My body is ready

I'm preying for a redesign.. please!!!

i am praying for the same thing .. i hate the look of that block iphone 4 with bad antenna ...

why wouldnt they redesign and get people to spend millions more on cases, docks etc ... its just dumb to release the same design from a marketing perspective

76ShovelHead

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2010
Florida
Too bad..

I wonder if this has anything to do with Tim Cook as apple's new CEO. I always like Phil Schiller better. Tim's weird and Phil seems more laid back and cool. Go ahead, rate me down :eek: thats all you guys ever do is rate down irrelevant comments like your the judge of that. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.