Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Monty Pavement

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2006
Scotland
(usaus10) ???

So on Friday my nMP was in Amsterdam according to the tracking info on the Apple order status page.

On Saturday it was at Hinckley, UK (just outside Birmingham).

As I'm in Scotland, I was getting optimistic that it might arrive sooner than the estimated delivery date of 10/03.

However, yesterday, the location changed to "(USAUS10)" - anyone know what this means??

I'm hoping it's a code that means it's awaiting pickup by the UK courier for the final leg of it's journey. And I'm hoping it moves from that status soon!

Monty Pavement

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2006
Scotland
So on Friday my nMP was in Amsterdam according to the tracking info on the Apple order status page.

On Saturday it was at Hinckley, UK (just outside Birmingham).

!

Looks like my nMP didn't like Birmingham, as now the status page is saying it's gone back to Amsterdam!

Can't really blame it really ...

AppMann

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2013
Ireland
Apple Update

Called Apple today they told me between the 14th - 19th of March for delivery. Once again they told me all customised Mac Pro for Europe are all but in China. He also said if I want a goodwill gesture, call back when I get my Mac Pro.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 101

sirio76

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2013
Once again they told me all customised Mac Pro for Europe are all but in China.
Not true. I live in Italy, custom nMP(8core/D700/1TB, ordered on 30 december, received on 24 february), shipped from Austin Texas.

theSeb

macrumors 604
Aug 10, 2010
none
My order has now been updated - Delivery 11th to 13th March. It was supposed to be dispatched in February, but I got the phone call last week.

wildmac

macrumors 65816
Jun 13, 2003
No different for US orders. Mine still says February, with no call from Apple. I called them, they said they called, but obviously if they did, they didn't leave a message, or try again.

If it wasn't for the software issues, I would say screw it and build a PC.

Anim

macrumors 6502a
Dec 16, 2011
Macclesfield, UK
Got an estimated delivery date today. My D700 Hex, 512SSD, 16GB ram. Ordered 19th Dec and the delivery estimate is......14th to 18th March. Thats one day shy of 3 months if it comes on the 18th. Can still cancel the order though so it's not locked in yet.

This experience has taught me not to be an early biter on new Apple products in the future. Will just wait 6 months or so for supplies to stabilise.

Order says this to those who are curious....

"Processing Items Dispatched: 5 - 7 business days
Delivery: 14 Mar, 2014 - 18 Mar, 2014 by Express Shipping"

Last edited:

RoastingPig

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2012
SoCal
Got an estimated delivery date today. My D700 Hex, 512SSD, 16GB ram. Ordered 19th Dec and the delivery estimate is......14th to 18th March. Thats one day shy of 3 months if it comes on the 18th. Can still cancel the order though so it's not locked in yet.

This experience has taught me not to be an early biter on new Apple products in the future. Will just wait 6 months or so for supplies to stabilise.

it can also teach you that you need to become a even earlier biter and develop insomnia and paranoia around new apple product releases. I had checked myself in a F5 rehab facility earlier when the gold 5s came out :D

Last edited:

Sarkar

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2009
Manchester

Got exactly same update, 14th to 18th. Ordered 19th like yourselves. Same spec except 32gb ram.

Sinx2oic

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2009
Ok just to clarify if it helps anyone

Ordered the 8 core 1TB D700 on 6th January.

Got the call on Thursday 27th Feb saying delay 5-7 days (From feb dispatch).

On 2nd of March this changed to preparing to dispatch.

And just now March 4th (evening) got a text saying it will be delivered 10th March

I live in London. :) hope that helps some of u wondering on delivery times. :)

Derpage

Suspended
Mar 7, 2012
Ok just to clarify if it helps anyone

Ordered the 8 core 1TB D700 on 6th January.

Got the call on Thursday 27th Feb saying delay 5-7 days (From feb dispatch).

On 2nd of March this changed to preparing to dispatch.

And just now March 4th (evening) got a text saying it will be delivered 10th March

I live in London. :) hope that helps some of u wondering on delivery times. :)

I'll need your post box number or house address to fully understand the logistics. TY in advance.

Sinx2oic

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2009
View attachment 463653

Tracking on Apple's websites says its in Germany and by UPS its Departed Philadelphia.

Yep I have the same, Apple says it should be with me on the 6th.
Either way even if it's in Philadelphia, PA, United States it still says :

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 06/03/2014, By End of Day

So hopefully we will both have our Mac Pro's tomorrow!! :)

Today I bought an external drive/usb stick and Windows 8 Full
(for gaming) version so I'm ready!

----------

No change on mine, dammit! With my luck it will arrive while I am on a Jolly in Prague.

I feel for you man I know we both been waiting for a while! Hope you get it soon. Can't wait for 2moz be like christmas x100!:):)

rasmusjohansson

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2014
Finally got my 6-core with D700s today! Love it even though it scared me to death when it didn't want to start for at all for the first 10 minuts.

DigitalVT

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2010
UK
Got exactly same update, 14th to 18th. Ordered 19th like yourselves. Same spec except 32gb ram.

I got this the other day for my 12Core, 32Gb, 512Gb, Dual 700's but it was dispatched i think on the 4th, believe it is out for delivery to me today but I am not there and it's the one day this week the missus is not there either!! Oh well!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.