Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seashellz

macrumors 6502
Nov 18, 2004
well after all, it SHOULD be due any minute now (looks at watch like station conductor)
It would give us a chance to start guessing anew for 10.5.8

and no we will not see SL before Labor day and probably not until right before school starts ie Sept 15

michael.lauden

macrumors 68020
Dec 25, 2008
well after all, it SHOULD be due any minute now (looks at watch like station conductor)

and no we will not see SL before Labor day and probably not until right before school starts ie Sept 15

well... yeah that's what every rumor has stated. september.

tdevers

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2008
My wife's 13" unibody has that problem, but only with 802.11n. My MBP is fine. Under Bootcamp/XP her machine is fine, too. Must be some sort of software issue. Probably not because our "modem or internet provider service sucks", because we don't have a modem and our FiOS 20/20 service is rock solid.

John

Had a very similar issue with my Black MacBook. Apple replaced the airport card and all was well with the world.

Not really excited about 10.5.7. .6 has be fantastic for me. Hopefully will only get better with .7

celtikmind

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2009

Given the current trend of OS release rumors I would say be happy if SL is released before christmas! :D

10.5.7 were to appear in SU in march and was... erhm, is only a point update. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.