Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kurzz

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2007
Hey, I think there should be a rumor for every day of this week so that at least one is guaranteed to be true!

gibbz

macrumors 68030
May 31, 2007
Norman, OK
According to people with proven track records who would be in a position to know, the new product launches are set to occur later this week. Specifically, one person said the products would be released on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. Eastern.

Didn't we hear that last week? :) Eventually someone will be "right".

Wednesday does seem plausible since quarterly financial results are being reported Tuesday.

zedsdead

macrumors 68040
Jun 20, 2007
Didn't we hear that last week? :) Eventually someone will be "right".

Wednesday does seem plausible since quarterly financial results are being reported Tuesday.

Exactly. This was always the release week. Apple has done this many times in the past. New products coming out shortly after the conference calls, but never before.

technopimp

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2009
I predict Apple will release new hardware and software this year. And next year.

I'm an 'insider' now!!! :D

iSayuSay

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2011
Three last day for you to get a Mac with Snow Leopard restore DVD included. After that you stuck with Lion, and don't cry to mama if some of your apps incompatible, and you stuck with Lion restore OS :D

usptact

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2011
What to me, I am happy with Snow Leopard. But for the sake of curiosity and the need to push the industry forward, they can even postpone it for another year. I prefer to see a rock-solid product than another Aperture 3....

zfleeman

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2011
Need Computer

I hope it's sooner than later.

I sold my mid-2010 MacBook Pro to justify this purchase. Until the new Airs come out, I'm "stuck" with just using my iPad for everything. It's great, but I'm ready to go back to Mac.

Xero910

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2003
I'd love a mba that had a glass display like the other Mac's. Shame it adds too much overall weight.

dethmaShine

macrumors 68000
Apr 13, 2010
Into the lungs of Hell
I respect the site MacRumors but this is just lame.

You have reporting the same non-sense for the past 2-3 weeks and it doesn't even make sense.

Reporting each and every rumour that's farted around by anyone is this world? This site has changed drastically.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
Rumour is spelt Rumour though :p

No...it's Rumor. The way America spells stuff is the way the entire world should spell stuff since we're the best!

Lol J/K...but you can spell it either way...it doesn't matter. There is no CORRECT way out of the 2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.