Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamecockMac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2005
Columbia, SC
jwarren-MathildaAnime.jpg
wall_1499.jpg

carebearsx3

macrumors regular
May 2, 2010
More like Japanese anime. It's not like the women actually look like these charicatures that are more western than they are asian.

LOL. Yeah, I know that. But the one on the left is an anime girl (aka Japanese). And the one on the right is presumably Japanese. Either way, Asians are oh so appealing. ;D

act1980

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2010
Hi everyone!

I have looked through every page of this thread and cannot find what I am looking for.

Does anyone have any Canadian themed wallpaper they would like to share or links to websites that I could find some?

Thanks! :)

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
I tend to come here to this thread a lot since my tastes of wallpaper continue to evolve. I've went from glassy style, to rounded styles, colorful, etc.

So I'd like to thank all of you for posting your wallpaper here.

And to those of you that post screenshots...please know the difference between the two. :D

tnsltwn

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2010
Couple walls...

Here's a couple walls I made. The shelf one was one I had in WIP. The blue & grey one is part of a release I made. You can download the desktop version as well here, itnsltwn.deviantart.com. Thanks!

Attachments

• iPhone Shelves.png
    iPhone Shelves.png
    722.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 296 iPhone.png
    296 iPhone.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 214

Gokunama

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2008
LOL. Yeah, I know that. But the one on the left is an anime girl (aka Japanese). And the one on the right is presumably Japanese. Either way, Asians are oh so appealing. ;D
The one on the right looks Western to me.... and Japanese chicks are charming, till you marry them, I should know being married to a Japanese and living in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.