Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DatRippelEffect

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2012
Bronx, New York
any chance for a alternate icon for chrome?

qoN1aKg.png

maxone

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2014
any chance for a alternate icon for chrome?

Looking right now.
Nice damn! screenshot. In the folder, on the next update, will be few bank icons, look inside there..already made 5, they will fit very very well for any bank app.
I can't make 10 icons just for banks..:confused: I will look into the chrome right now.

I'll make the nike icon too.

DatRippelEffect

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2012
Bronx, New York
Looking right now.
Nice damn! screenshot. In the folder, on the next update, will be few bank icons, look inside there..already made 5, they will fit very very well for any bank app.
I can't make 10 icons just for banks..:confused: I will look into the chrome right now.

I'll make the nike icon too.

dark sky is a weather app if u could do something with that also when u get the time.

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
PLEASE post the names of your themes/hacks.....

It's been brought up SEVERAL times in this thread. It saves people asking, which keeps the thread from getting cluttered......

Such a simple request....seems like it's a secret.

Jaw Knee I've

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2014
Theme: Aupi
Dock: Ambre PaperDock
Status Bar: LAIUS iOS 6 with RightAlignStatus tweak
Badges: Gunnii Classic Badge
IconOmatic: Decke3D
Font: Bariol
Widget: HTC One widget from schnedi's iwidgets packS 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 110

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
How do you guys get the themes to change all of your apps? Everyone I install only changes 85% of my icons? Do they have a icon storage where I can manually change them using the theme style?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.