Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maxone

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2014
com.jackadam.darksky

Icon76.png
Icon120.png
Icon152.png
Icon180.png

hope this is right. thanks again. also how do i change the badges back to default if i don't like what u did

Thank you.
To remove it, find the com.apple.springboard bundle, and you will find the badge inside. Today, anyway, I'll do 1 or 2 alts with different shapes, to match more taste out there.

Tb1892

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2014
8eauty theme
1 con classicbadges
Cant remember dock but is classicdock
Foldericons to hide icon background
Hideme8 & no percentage for statusbar

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 161

Zac7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2011
What indicator icons are you using for battery signal wifi etc

Its from elite8. The beta repo can be had by donating. Details here...http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-new-skins-themes-launches/842336-elite8-back-basics.html

----------

How do you guys get the themes to change all of your apps? Everyone I install only changes 85% of my icons? Do they have a icon storage where I can manually change them using the theme style?

No theme is going to be able to theme every single icon on the App Store, but iconomatic will help with this..

----------

Here is my setup today...elite8

A8Hb4Jt.jpg

Tb1892

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2014
Cant stop changing..
Rockin elite8 using some alternate icons

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 160

AppleChic76

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
PLEASE post the names of your themes/hacks.....

It's been brought up SEVERAL times in this thread. It saves people asking, which keeps the thread from getting cluttered......

!!!!

I don't see the point in posting your screen if you don't share in the same post.

Tb1892

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2014
Why is my clock icon not themed but yours is!?

Im not sure.. Some icons werent themeing for me either, filza & xmod, i had to do a bit of tinkering with the filenames, the clock icon should be fine though try contacting the author hes a real helpful guy.

ephumuris

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
Post your Jailbroken Home Screen (Part 7, iOS 8 JB). Some NSFW !

Im not sure.. Some icons werent themeing for me either, filza & xmod, i had to do a bit of tinkering with the filenames, the clock icon should be fine though try contacting the author hes a real helpful guy.

Thanks for the reply but I've sorted it now I deselected all themes so it was stock icons then reapplied them and it's great now!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419783729.271714.jpg

Where is elite8 from I can't find it!?

Zac7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2011

sashie

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2009
Hong Kong
just wondering..
is there any tweaks that allows me to automatically rotate lock screen / home screen wallpapers every couple of hours or something that works stably?
thanks ♡

DaRock

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2011
knxcMzM.jpg

Theme: Zoobhoy Eight
Icono-Patience simplistic
Zepellin-Elite 8
Badge-Modmyi thread, thanks to zboyz
Status bar-Blurrybar and Zoobhoy Eight Alt status bar
Wall and dock-can't remember
Battery-Gunnii8
Date iwidget-Era theme
Weather iwidget-from modmyi thread by nateD modded by Att57

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.