Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

techlover828

macrumors 68020
Jun 28, 2007
Maine
SO GOOD. Local shop in Yarmouth, Maine. I go all the time with my friends. :)

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    234 KB · Views: 105

hotzenplotz

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2007
Got my wife one of these (white, 5 speed manual):

2007_volkswagen_rabbit.jpg

*not actual picture, but white

and some of this goodness
johwset.jpg
:D

Almost forgot, TomTom GO 730; our last one broke. Thanks to Costco, it was just an exchange.
tomtom-go-930t-730t.jpg

You don't mix Jagermeister and Red Bull. I had someone yesterday mixing vodka and red bull. NASTY. mix rum or whisky in it.
:eek: Blasphemy! :mad:
"Jag-Bombs" are my drink of choice! :p :cool:

TSTAN_D1.jpg

Simple Toematoe. My second pair of Simples in the past year. Got them for 15 bucks (retail 85) new!
Guess I'm on MacRumors a lil' too much, first thing I thought of was Fonzijr1964's Avatar... :eek:

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 4,015

lostfan916

macrumors 6502a
Dec 23, 2007
NorCal
haha i dont like top speed just getting up to speed from lights :D
Ah, you need a stick. Automatics are so lame compared to Sticks. I got my car two months ago and it was a stick and I hated the hell out of it (had no idea how to drive) but now I completely love it. Learn it.

But I would be scared ******** to learn stick on a corvette. I was nervous enough with my teeny weeny scion tc. :p

seedster2

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2007
NYC
upgraded my equipment

Took advantage of the Business Deal going for EOL MP 2.8x8

Playa had unlimited Sangria Special with Brunch in Park Slope

3380158007_1d50941712.jpg

Afterwards I finally retrieved my first Mac desktop

3380978178_db6c0b2a9f.jpg

Fonzijr1964

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Maryland
Ah, you need a stick. Automatics are so lame compared to Sticks. I got my car two months ago and it was a stick and I hated the hell out of it (had no idea how to drive) but now I completely love it. Learn it.

But I would be scared ******** to learn stick on a corvette. I was nervous enough with my teeny weeny scion tc. :p

same

adameels

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2008
Milton Keynes
The chick from Transporter 3 isn't ugly, just VERY annoying and 'killed' the movie. I like girls who look are pretty for different reason, but I wish they got someone better. Otherwise, a kick ass movie and if you haven't seen it yet, go see it.

Anyway to avoid wandering off, I got myself this on Blu Ray. Haven't watched it yet so no spoilers please. Thanks

knight-copy.jpg

Also

2581858000_235eb7c242.jpg

I can't find anything better than a nice frothy cappuccino

EDIT also I forgot this. Bought it on vinyl. The Klass remix sounds like Josh Guru Project's 'Infinity', being made by the same guy

1564525.jpg

adameels

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2008
Milton Keynes
^ like the quantum of solace, hitman and max payne girl? :D
Olga Kurylenko

The Hitman girl was ok, not that pretty but thankfully not annoying either. Now you mention it, Transporter 3 was VERY similar to Hitman. Haven't seen QoS yet. I hope the girl in it is not as annoying as you say she is lol. EDIT oh yeah she's hot.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
The Hitman girl was ok, not that pretty but thankfully not annoying either. Now you mention it, Transporter 3 was VERY similar to Hitman. Haven't seen QoS yet. I hope the girl in it is not as annoying as you say she is lol. EDIT oh yeah she's hot.

she plays the main hot girl in all 3 movies lol
and in hitman she wasnt bad.. but nothing special in 007, she was really pretty thats all.

ProwlingTiger

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2008
Acer Ferrari F-22 Monitor

Well, as some may or may not remember, I began handcrafting my custom desk last year. I finished in January this year and have been meaning to post pics, especially since I have the Apple logo carve into it. But...

My setup has been drastically changing these past few months. Here is my latest purchase that I am adding to my setup, which should be my last for awhile.

I've read great reviews on this monitor, so I have high expectations. I'm a Ferrari fan and..well I couldn't quite resist. Now to decide if I should wall mount it... :D

Attachments

• 208808608.jpg
    208808608.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 87

tominabox1

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2008
Buying one of these from my dad this weekend :D (not this exact one though, mine's silver) 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5

used2004toyota4runnersr.jpg

Quad SLi 295

macrumors member
unfortunately I've stripped the frame Bare:
Frme.jpg

as I've got a full XTR build it comming along with Raceface carbon fiber bars / stem / seatpost. only keeping the frame, saddle and forks.

The build kit form the Hardtail is going on the duelie, with Manitou Nixon's as a DH hack bike.

When built the hard tail (Reynolds 853 steel :D ) should weigh less than 10kg

Cheers
Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.