Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotzero

macrumors 68040
Jan 6, 2007
Mid-Atlantic, US
What kind of monitors are those? Not the displays - I can tell that those are Apple displays. The speakers.

KRK Rokit 5's (with the required 10 Sub under the desk :D ). I use their V8's for production, and enjoy them a lot so I got the more casual series for my space. Accuracy and warmth is unmatched in the price range, but I would not want to use monitors this size w/o the sub.

The main noisemakers are out of the pic facing the couch...

EDIT: By the way, I have devil duckies all over the place around the house!

steelphantom

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2005
Thanks. :)

The box in the corner (I'm assuming you're talking about the black thing next to the paper holder?) is a CD holder, it's got pop out draws that holds sleeves full of CDs. :)

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Pretty cool! Thanks for answering.

baby duck monge

macrumors 68000
Feb 16, 2003
Memphis, TN
KRK Rokit 5's (with the required 10 Sub under the desk :D ). I use their V8's for production, and enjoy them a lot so I got the more casual series for my space. Accuracy and warmth is unmatched in the price range, but I would not want to use monitors this size w/o the sub.

The main noisemakers are out of the pic facing the couch...

EDIT: By the way, I have devil duckies all over the place around the house!

Both accurate and warm, you say? ;) They look good - I might have to check into picking up a set. And a sub, apparently. :p Also, I'm quite convinced all duckies are devil duckies. Most people just don't know it, though.

CaptainCaveMann

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2004
mg1764zw8.jpg

My room is very green.

Sic board dude! I ride a Burton Blunt 08', Burton Customs. ;)

Verschoren

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2005
Antwerp, Belgium
I've been following this tread for a long time, and posted my setup a few months ago, but since I changed a few thing here and there:
Old setup:
IMG_5541.jpg

I basically just removed a LOT of stuff from the desk, replaced some hardware and cleaned it all up.

the result:
IMG_6158.jpg
IMG_6159.jpg

IMG_6160.jpg
IMG_6161.jpg

Any opinions?

MacRazySwe

macrumors 65816
Aug 7, 2007
This is my setup at dad´s place for now!
Got the external Seagate FreeAgent today (500GB) :)

Perhaps I get the wireless MM and the new wired keyboard, I could use some more USB ports, even though they won't be fullpower, it's better than nothing!
I will also put up a sweet little poster on my boring wall, and some day I'm going to re-paint.

I have like 150$ right now, and I'm thinking of:

Wired KB and Wireless MM
iPhone
Harman Kardon Soundsticks II
EyeTV Hybrid

One of those four, I live in Sweden, so iPhone isn't really the best choice for me, even though I really want one.

Attachments

• IMG_0758.JPG
    IMG_0758.JPG
    393.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    468.5 KB · Views: 219

themacguy12

macrumors regular
Nov 18, 2006
Murfreesboro, TN
I've been following this tread for a long time, and posted my setup a few months ago, but since I changed a few thing here and there:
Old setup:

I basically just removed a LOT of stuff from the desk, replaced some hardware and cleaned it all up.

the result:

Any opinions?

we have the same monitor :D

Verschoren

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2005
Antwerp, Belgium
sorry if I'm going off topic, but:
which color profile to you use?

I tend to find the colors with the standard w2408 settings a bit washed out compared to the same colors on my macbookpro's display

tidytrev

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2007
sorry if I'm going off topic, but:
which color profile to you use?

I tend to find the colors with the standard w2408 settings a bit washed out compared to the same colors on my macbookpro's display
try adobe rgb 1998, its the best colour profile for any monitor trust me, google for it if it doesnt show in your settings

bluedoggiant

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
MD & ATL,GA
6jbf9ms.jpg

just on a desk with wheels. lol

Couple things, number one, please use tags.

number 2, that girl is pretty stinkin hott

number 3, I'm not sure I want to be putting stickers all over my mbp. You should get a speck see through case, its a great investment, you don't even realize its on, then you can put stickers on it lol.

optimus prime

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2007
Nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't accidently knock it off of there.:eek:

oh my goodness.. i've done it once.. it landed on my DSLR and now there's a big dent/scratch on the bottom. at least it's on the battery so when i replace my battery, it wont be there :)

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
Thomas421 said:
Old setup:

the result:

Any opinions?

I love this setup, I can really relate to it! Love all the iPods and all teh docks, teh dual Airport Expresii that went missing :( Oh and awesome figurine thingies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.