Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ranviper

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2010
Adirondacks, NY
Made a few adjustments for the month :)

capturegud.png

hatehereyes

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2008
Moreno Valley, Ca
Hahaha. Nice.

For the start button I used an app called Orb Changer.

http://kishan-bagaria.deviantart.com/art/Windows-7-Start-Orb-Changer-v5-153001999

Thank you for that. I know I had already downloaded Orb Changer since it came with my old theme but I remember not getting it to work for some reason, I must've not ran it as Admin since I'm on x64. Gave it a try again for the heck of it and first try, it worked.

Can you send me or show a link to your start orb?

ranviper

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2010
Adirondacks, NY

tevion5

macrumors 68000
Jul 12, 2011
Ireland
yo u re we i rd

I am not windows 8

----------

So mind me when asking this, but how does the Windows 8 installation work? Also, is it worth it?

You can get the pre release beta straight from microsoft at the moment. I only installed it on this computer because it's not one I depend on for use, just tinkering and messing around. I use my macbook pro for work and and things I need. It's not the most polished OS but it is only in beta. It's slightly more efficient on memory than windows 7 and it has an interesting new look. If you have a pc that dosent need to be relied on and have a genuine interest go fo it! :D

qwerty994

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
California
This is my dog Marley. :) I basically have all applications on the left, except for Creative Cloud which is on the right. I also attached my start screen. I never use it. It's not a touchscreen computer, so it's a little useless.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    642.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 296
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.