Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
i just got into prison break recently. i'd been interested in it but had missed episodes in season 1 so didn't want to watch it from the middle. but i have now watched all the episodes and caught up entirely. this thread needs to be a bit more lively!

i'm curious to see just what sucre has in mind. part of me thinks that he'll just fold quickly, and part of me thinks he might let michael join him but not the others...

think we'll see bellick and the other guy ever again?

it was sort of sad to see tweener shot up the way he was. what exactly was mahone thinking by putting the gun in his hand, as though he's making it look like suicide? yes, suicide via 5 or 6 gun shots right? hah

good stuff

dalvin200

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Nottingham, UK
sucre is gonna get his azz whupped man..

he's gotta be proper dumb to hold the rest of the guys up!!

and what's wup with mahone? he shot the kid? damn!!!

its getting interesting tho.. but there's a damn 3 week break now :( sucks!

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
i'll take baseball over prison break :D

but back on topic, if there was 17 episodes in season 1, then there should be 10 more coming up. even if there was no baseball there would be a large re-run break at some point

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
jelloshotsrule said:
no no, there were 22 episodes in season 1, dude. if the padres lose, will you still take baseball over prison break??
excellent point. no

but that wont happen...i wont let it happen. i am willing them to win

dextertangocci

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
What's up with Prison Break only showing again on the 23rd of October, and then on the 1st of January:( Is it true:confused:

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
dextertangocci said:
What's up with Prison Break only showing again on the 23rd of October, and then on the 1st of January:( Is it true:confused:
maybe theyll continue to have quality episodes with a non-hurried production schedule. just a thought

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
jelloshotsrule said:
think we'll see bellick and the other guy ever again?

Based on the american express preview I saw and tv guide, you'll see them on oct 23, and they'll figure out something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.