Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC

rpearlberg

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2010
1. Yes, that's what I have.

2. No screen protector - not sure if they make one with one built in, but I doubt it.

3. No dust or dirt at all. It's a nice snug fit, and mine so far looks flawless.

Thanks. I currently have the New Trent clear case which covers the front as well...I'm waiting for the Lifeproof, but may give this a try.

aviddk

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2007
SW Oregon
Is anyone making a clear case /w bumper plus belt holster? I like the look of the Ozaki O!coat but want a case with spring holster.

dunxxx

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2010
SF, CA
I hate that it says SPIGEN on the side. Don't like branding. Could you post a pic though?

Not my photo but exact same case and phone. Logo is just barely visible. It is glossy so it does catch a reflection in the right light

attachment.php

bigcat

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2008
Power support air jacket clear for the white phone and smoke for black phone. Once you try these you'll never try anything else.

tongefactor40

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
I would check out innerexile's hydra case. Thinking about getting one myself. The self healing bit looks interesting.

Anthony Lopez

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2014
I bought a cheap Ultrathin 0.3mm case from eBay for only £1.99. Quite impressed, considering the price. It's definitely not the BEST quality, but for value, it's definitely up there.

Pros:

1. Provides decent grip
  2. smooth, rounded edges
  3. Fit is OK
  4. Thin, but not too thin
  5. Maintains the original look of the iPhone quite well
  6. Not made of hard plastic
  7. Provides a lip over the screen to protect the screen when placed faced-down
  8. Cheap and can be used for everyday use

Cons:

1. Sometimes get a 'rainbow' effect at certain angles on a sunny day
  2. Slightly loose around the volume control button
  3. Port cutouts seem slightly larger than I would have liked as it cuts in towards the back, though perfect on the front side.

Provides decent grip, rounded edges and fit is OK. The only bad things about it is that a 'rainbow' effect appears on a sunny day at some angles.

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

I've recently received the ROCK Flexible TPU Ultrathin Transparent Back Case Cover Skin for iPhone 6 Plus. Will post up pictures soon.

this one looks good just dont know if it will be able to last with scratches and bumps

mattroman246

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
For real, Radio Shack has a clear case for only $10. Aside from not protecting the top and bottom I love it. Highly reccomend. Will take some pics in the morning. No branding either!

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

apologies for the poor photography

Last edited:

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
Recommended Best Transparent Case for iPhone 6 and 6+

For anyone interested, BoxWave has a promo for their transparent 'Almost Nothing' case. Price should be around 2.50. I bought it as a temporary case but have kept it on my phone. It's pretty thin (which I like) but has minimal lip coverage so you might want to look elsewhere if you require drop protection.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M8GK16W/

Promo code: PGF7ZMXI

Choose the one not fulfilled by Amazon

Last edited:

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
Bought a Ringke Fusion, should be here in about a week. Not sure how much I'll actually use it though. I usually use Otterbox cases and will order one once they're available. I've been using a Spigen Tough Armor in the meantime though so I'm gradually getting used to going with a little less protection.

David MillerK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 19, 2014

bigcat

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2008
Power Support is good but I just dont know about their product for iPhone 6 I read that they scratch easily and the cut out on the camera is not good, maybe other models

I am not sure what problem you see with the cut out. Looks pretty good to me. I attached a few pics of mine. In some screen shots it may look to you like a black band but it's actually all the same color and material, it just shows that way due to the camera angle/shades,etc

Attachments

• IMG_7045.JPG
    IMG_7045.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 913
  • IMG_7047.JPG
    IMG_7047.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 845
  • IMG_7048.JPG
    IMG_7048.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 843
  • IMG_7050.JPG
    IMG_7050.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 764
  • IMG_7046.JPG
    IMG_7046.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 775

Dino F

Suspended
Sep 16, 2010
Croydon, South London, UK
Anyone have any experience with this case:

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Case-Protection-CRYSTAL-Absorption/dp/B00MJA3Q1Y

Its the Ringke FUSION for the iPhone 6 - it looks very slim, has port covers for the openings at the bottom, and the best part, IMO, is the fact that on the rear of the case (where you would normally lie the case on, on a table), on each corner, there is a lip so that even when you lay the case on a table, the back of the case does not touch the surface - meaning no scuffs to the back (the back is the first place to get scuffed up, on cases like these).

Case has an almost 5 star rating on Amazon Uk and is less than £10 - seems like a bargain!

mgerla

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2014
@Dino F

I ordered a two of these cases. One Fusion Crystal View and the Fusion Black. Shipment is on the way. As soon as the delivery has arrived I will post Pictures here. For this Price I think is not a fault. These cases got good rewievs here.

From Germany

Matthias

fultonjt

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2011
Denver, CO
Not my photo but exact same case and phone. Logo is just barely visible. It is glossy so it does catch a reflection in the right light

That's my photo (I think). It's the champagne colored one. The frosted case is too "white" IMO which is why I'm running this.

----------

I also have the smoke colored one on my space grey 6 (work). It has some transparency as well.

David MillerK

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 19, 2014
Anyone have any experience with this case:

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Case-Protection-CRYSTAL-Absorption/dp/B00MJA3Q1Y

Its the Ringke FUSION for the iPhone 6 - it looks very slim, has port covers for the openings at the bottom, and the best part, IMO, is the fact that on the rear of the case (where you would normally lie the case on, on a table), on each corner, there is a lip so that even when you lay the case on a table, the back of the case does not touch the surface - meaning no scuffs to the back (the back is the first place to get scuffed up, on cases like these).

Case has an almost 5 star rating on Amazon Uk and is less than £10 - seems like a bargain!

yes this one is good and it cost less compared to other case for iPhone 6 and remarkable they are durable even though they only cost several bucks

vistokid

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2007
I am not sure what problem you see with the cut out. Looks pretty good to me. I attached a few pics of mine. In some screen shots it may look to you like a black band but it's actually all the same color and material, it just shows that way due to the camera angle/shades,etc

Is this the clear or clear matte? Looks great!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.