Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010
Anyone got the snow leopard (purple space) wallpaper?

Enjoy:

gV3OG.jpg

hefeglass

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2009
he could have use the smaller bitmap...ipad would blow it up for the background.

would have looked the same

need an actual 2048x2048 or greater source for it to actually look good..

Jason S.

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
Dude, thats impressive! Can I ask how you found that? I googled every stupid thing I could think of...

You can actually search Google Images by uploading an image. It will find other sizes of the image, and also show you similar looking images.

Click the Camera icon in the search box to bring up the options.

I'm posting this in this thread because I think it will be helpful for others who are posting low-res images looking for higher-res versions.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-03-13 at 4.05.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-03-13 at 4.05.19 PM.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 227

Lukeyy19

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
England, UK
Does anyone have this one in retina?
View attachment 329383
really nice image. Recreated it at the larger size for you

criscross.png

So simple, yet so gorgeous!

You can actually search Google Images by uploading an image. It will find other sizes of the image, and also show you similar looking images.

Click the Camera icon in the search box to bring up the options.

I'm posting this in this thread because I think it will be helpful for others who are posting low-res images looking for higher-res versions.
you can also simply drag an image into google's search box and it'll do the same thing. i also use tineye.

Has anyone got the skills to recreate this beauty? It's on my MBP and iPhone so must go on the iPad too. Thanks/

http://www.goodfon.ru/wallpaper/21451.html
i love this! i wasn't able to recreate it, at least not without spending hours on it, but i got a pretty good result just by cloning it out, it's not perfect, but the imperfections aren't that noticeable, and will be even harder to spot on the new iPad.

colouredsquares.jpg

Last edited:

Delorean2006

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2012
Sweet pic! Where is this?

i have no idea, i came across it about four years ago, i think, I'm not sure, but i think its in the swiss alps, i just can't use any other wallpaper for anything because I've used it for so long and just looks soo good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.