Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mythz

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2012
If anyone has a spare invite would love it if you are not using
Pm me please!

Thanks

Last edited:

zeeflyboy

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2009
Finally made my decision and went with silver...

Ordered a walnut wood back from toast too, it'll look like an old colt 1911 swallowed an iPhone 5 lol. The black looks great and would be awesome with a flash of colour on the inner band from a side wrap, plus maybe a cf style rear for a futuristic and hi-tech look overall but I decided if I was spending this much on a case I wanted it to be a bit less understated, hence wood and silver it is!

Now we wait.... Unfortunately while waiting for a response from element regarding a problematic discount code I seem to have missed the november 15th delivery slot and now it's the 26th.

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
Finally made my decision and went with silver...

Ordered a walnut wood back from toast too, it'll look like an old colt 1911 swallowed an iPhone 5 lol. The black looks great and would be awesome with a flash of colour on the inner band from a side wrap, plus maybe a cf style rear for a futuristic and hi-tech look overall but I decided if I was spending this much on a case I wanted it to be a bit less understated, hence wood and silver it is!

Now we wait.... Unfortunately while waiting for a response from element regarding a problematic discount code I seem to have missed the november 15th delivery slot and now it's the 26th.

Silver is the shizzle.

swervinsuburban

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2012
Long time lurker firts post, I signed up for the list a few weeks ago ended up doing it with two different emails because didn't know if it worked....if anybody has one now I would much appreciate it and I would pass on mine to others when they come.

Gray bishop

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2012
I disagree. But at least it's the only video showing the white iPhone. You see?

I agree it is the only video showing the white phone with the sector 5, glad I ordered the silver, forgive me I just think these reviews would be better if they were done by good looking women rather than dudes that sound like they're at comic-con waiting on Stan Lee to arrive..........:cool:

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
I agree it is the only video showing the white phone with the sector 5, glad I ordered the silver, forgive me I just think these reviews would be better if they were done by good looking women rather than dudes that sound like they're at comic-con waiting on Stan Lee to arrive..........:cool:

You don't have to be sorry =) It's not my video. I'm just simply showing it to you guys.
Ye, you're right.

cdhoward

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2012
Heres the white iPhone 5 with the flux first edition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es3rBs577t8

I'm still going silver for sure.

And that is a poor, poor video. Especially considering this is the guy who has replied to every blog on the Element website and post on Facebook with:

"I rented a 1940s movie studio it’s a huge space and it has a lot of props, I’m making the best Sector Case YouTube Video that a small time YouTuber with dreams is going to make. My name is Pablo Guzman Im from NJ and one day you will no me for doing big movie production and Im going to show you my skills the day I receive my Sector 5 case for review..."

This guy did his review from his kitchen table. lol

iNext

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2012
Anyone with unused invite?

Should anyone have an unwanted invite would greatly appreciate if you would pass it on to me. I've signed up several times and haven't been able to get one from Element Case. Thanks!

Gray bishop

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2012
and that is a poor, poor video. Especially considering this is the guy who has replied to every blog on the element website and post on facebook with:

"i rented a 1940s movie studio it’s a huge space and it has a lot of props, i’m making the best sector case youtube video that a small time youtuber with dreams is going to make. My name is pablo guzman im from nj and one day you will no me for doing big movie production and im going to show you my skills the day i receive my sector 5 case for review..."

this guy did his review from his kitchen table. Lol

+1

lmao

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007
Seems like the right thing to do..I ordered the black one. I like the look of black on black. Also ordered a black Trunket. Really sweet back piece. Can't wait until November 26th.

keigo

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2006
Seems like the right thing to do..I ordered the black one. I like the look of black on black. Also ordered a black Trunket. Really sweet back piece. Can't wait until November 26th.

great at least I'm not the only one who ordered black..:D

gray look nice but the more I see it on the picture the more I feel like those plastic gray feeling and it's feel flat too..

then the sliver, shining but lesson learn those with shining surface will easily have lot of hairline scratches build up and also finger print issue...

now left with black...only worry will it scruff :D:D anyone care to enlighten me on this...

drop a mail to elementcase but they never reply back..:rolleyes:

DanUC6

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2007

gray look nice but the more I see it on the picture the more I feel like those plastic gray feeling and it's feel flat too..

then the sliver, shining but lesson learn those with shining surface will easily have lot of hairline scratches build up and also finger print issue...

now left with black...only worry will it scruff :D:D anyone care to enlighten me on this...

I am not too worried about scuffing. I actually don't care if its gets beat up. I am really hoping that Apple keeps the same shape for the iPhone 6. Then I can use this case for two years!

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011

no I got black and silver and they should be here any day now. I got in on the first session they offered them and I have a black and white phone so I ordered both. Should be here within a week or so.

keigo

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2006
I am not too worried about scuffing. I actually don't care if its gets beat up. I am really hoping that Apple keeps the same shape for the iPhone 6. Then I can use this case for two years!

if you look at iphone history record.. next yr should be iphone 5s and using the same design...

it will be 2014 then we will see iphone 6 with new design...

unless apple break their history cycle else.. this should be the way..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.