Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

diddl14

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2009
You're joking right? My 4/24-5/8 order is still processing and people with a later delivery date are getting shipped? If I don't receive mine on Friday, bye bye Apple.

It sounds like you could really benefit from a heart rate monitor.
I really hope you get it on Friday..

Last edited:

colem1

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
I actually think it sounds like it's a bit of a mess than more of a being conservative. I have a friend who had the 4/24 shipping date and still hasn't had his updated. Where as there are now the May people having theirs preparing. That seems a little off.

Where are the orders coming from? It could be SKUs in different countries with different voltage that are boxed up and ready that can ship early, this could still be "first come first serve""

longterm

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2007
I'm in the same boat; I ordered a stainless-steel w/Milanese loop at 3:02am EDT, and still see "Processing Items" on my order. My card hasn't been hit for the charge yet either.

From what I read in this article though, my card won't get hit until they ship, and I'm assuming that the watch will ship tomorrow... so...

jmgregory1

macrumors 68030
I would hate* to be one of Apple's suppliers, because you know they're getting hammered by Apple every day to increase output. It's hard to come up with another product or brand that has "problems" like Apple fulfilling an ever growing consumer demand for their products.

*Note - the word "hate" should be substituted with the word love.

MarkusL

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2014
This would be TOTALLY wrong if people with June ship dates get theirs before those of us who were up in the wee hours of the morning to preorder.

Angela first wanted to get rid of the queues at the stores, and now she wants to get rid of all the reloading of the website in the middle of the night.

tk1337

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Florida
well...

My order placed at 3:06AM EST is still states "Delivers: May 13 - May 27 by Standard Shipping", Sport 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Band.

Hopefully it updates soon :confused::(

Last edited:

verniesgarden

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2007
Saint Louis, Mo
A sentiment from us with 24-8 windows in processing
attachment.php

james126

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
I'm in Canada, and ordered a Stainless Steel Apple Watch with Black Sport band at 12:06 AM PST, on day one, and it's still "processing items" with no credit card hit. Chatting with the Apple customer reps they just re-iterated the information on their site.

futbalguy

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2007
Im getting really tired of all the PREEMPTIVE COMPLAINING in these watch threads. It is beyond stupid to get worked up about what your order status is when in all likelihood a good portion of those with reservations will get their order this Friday.

The order and shipping statuses are VERY IMPRECISE as Im sure many of you have noticed in the past launches. It is often the case that they are slow to update or just incorrect and you get the product before they even tell you its shipped.

Please at least wait to complain until you did not receive your watch.

Thanks in advance.

nicoarro

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2015
My 4-6 week est space gray sport hasn't moved. I don't think any space grays have moved. Calling it now: GRAYGATE.

Haha, I ordered the same watch. And I got a 4-6 week time frame too. But joy oh joy if it arrives on Friday....I'm gonna be dancing all over the place and doing my "Kitt and Knight Rider" impression. Lol

adh328

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Orange County, CA
Im getting really tired of all the PREEMPTIVE COMPLAINING in these watch threads. It is beyond stupid to get worked up about what your order status is when in all likelihood a good portion of those with reservations will get their order this Friday.

The order and shipping statuses are VERY INACCURATE. It is often the case that they are slow to update or just incorrect and you get the product before they even tell you its shipped.

Please at least wait to complain until you did not receive your watch.

Thanks in advance.

LOL what did you expect coming into the forum

Thunderhawks

Suspended
Feb 17, 2009
Do we really need a front page story every time there is a fart about the Apple watch?

Summary to all:

Orders are being billed, prepared and shipped and whatever you ordered will get to you.

Sometimes sooner, sometimes later!

Eventually there will be enough watches for everybody who wants one.

Apple watch shipment threads = DONE!!

/dev/toaster

macrumors 68020
Feb 23, 2006
San Francisco, CA
I actually think it sounds like it's a bit of a mess than more of a being conservative. I have a friend who had the 4/24 shipping date and still hasn't had his updated. Where as there are now the May people having theirs preparing. That seems a little off.

I have a 4/24 - 5/8 shipping date and it's still at preparing.

But keep in mind, you need to compare same models. You can't compare shipping dates unless they are the same thing. For example they might have way more white bands in SS than white bands in sport.

I have both a sport and SS on order, neither updated yet. There is still time, the shipping notification could happen tomorrow. I will be rather pissed if I don't get it Friday. I got my confirmation emails at 12:04 and 12:05.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.