Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adeedew

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2005
Cool world misses Steve, I sure do.... but family gave all the workers a free nano as a gift......umm really?! I would say they could have afforded something a bit more expensive from the apple line of products but whatever

nicemonster

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2010
fug

That thing will look like it's standing still while moving. Static, rigid, clumsily proportioned, I don't know where to begin…

MikeAK

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2011
Yes it's loaded with all the new fancy gear, probably comfy as heck and one smooth but it's ungly as heck.

jonnysods

macrumors G3
Sep 20, 2006
There & Back Again
There you have it. Life is short, and you can't take it with you. Must be sad for his family.

Blimey that ship is using previous gen iMacs. I bet there are iPad 3's in it too #gross

One Still Sheep

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2012
Sure hope they have some actual mechanical instruments to run that thing (other than the iMacs). Computers are still far less reliable than true mechanical nautical equipment.

xSinghx

Suspended
Oct 2, 2012
Genius

Steve Jobs was a genius. He knew the superior power of what cheap Chinese hands could afford him.

Mr. Gates

macrumors 68020
Even sadder is the fact that Steve was so poor he couldn't give back to society.

Even his fellow pauper Bill Gates has given back some of his wealth, oops, I mean pennies.

Steve Jobs goes down in history as an exemplary example of a greedy man.

But hey... he concealed it well. Just like this canoe :)

You are correct about SJ , but Gates is a full time philanthropist.

Bill Gates gives more to charity than some countries make in a year.

Bill Gates is a good man.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
While I have no problem with a hard working person spending their hard-earned money anyway they wish, it depresses me to see frivolous spending of money that came from outsourcing work overseas just to make more profit.

For all you unemployed former Apple employees and factory workers that used to work on Apple products here in the US and have watched your work go to China, a few thousand of your Jobs are right here.:(

And who decides what's frivolous or not? Btw, most of Steve's billions came from the sale of Pixar to Disney. It's not as if he decided one day lets build our products in China so I can buy myself a big yacht. :rolleyes:

----------

You are correct about SJ , but Gates is a full time philanthropist.

Bill Gates gives more to charity than some countries make in a year.

Bill Gates is a good man.

So you can only be a good man if you give your money away?

kas23

macrumors 603
Oct 28, 2007
Steve Jobs has a yacht? I though he was dead. Didn't MR get the memo?

NovapaX

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2008
Dordrecht, Netherlands

Well... nothing compares to Noah's Ark in our city!
ArkvanNoach2011Judith_(3)_klein.jpg

Schapekoppuuh ;-)
(Oh yes, it's quite a sensation to see someone posting on a foreign forum coming from the same city :D)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.