Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macuzer123

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2010
I want the white iPhone. We've seen partial-proof (I said partial, don't attack me :p) that it's release is near. We've seen it on BBs inventory, ATTs, and other places around the world that I might have missed. What about Verizon? I should come out with VZW too, right? It seems logical. Anyway, I was going to pre-order the iPhone tonight but decided against it after this. I might regret it later....but I AM waiting for that "tiered pricing" for VZW data plans. I don't NEED, nor want to pay for unlimited. :) Anyone with knowledge to my questions? Anyone who can answer before midnight tonight? :D

sixstrings03

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2012
The fact that Apple keeps pursuing the white iPhone might suggest that they're planning on using similar materials/designs for at least one more generation of iPhones.

So I think iPhone 5 is going to be a similar story as the transition from 3G to 3Gs (no design change - marginal speed bump). Probably a redesigned antenna though!

Wow - good call here

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.