Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Awjvail

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2010
So, how come the black and charcoal are out of stock on the International store, but in stock on the US store? Are they shipping from separate places?

I'm in Canada and ordered the charcoal from the International store. If it is the case that international orders ship from elsewhere, I can't see this being very efficient. It is a lot quicker and cheaper to ship something from San Francisco to Canada (same as the US store) rather than from Hong Kong to wherever else in the world it is going...

BTW, am I supposed to receive an order confirmation on my backordered case? When I paid all I got was the receipt from Paypal - nothing from Switcheasy themselves. It has only been 6 hours, though.

Torin

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2011
So, how come the black and charcoal are out of stock on the International store, but in stock on the US store? Are they shipping from separate places?

I'm in Canada and ordered the charcoal from the International store. If it is the case that international orders ship from elsewhere, I can't see this being very efficient. It is a lot quicker and cheaper to ship something from San Francisco to Canada (same as the US store) rather than from Hong Kong to wherever else in the world it is going...

BTW, am I supposed to receive an order confirmation on my backordered case? When I paid all I got was the receipt from Paypal - nothing from Switcheasy themselves. It has only been 6 hours, though.

All of their product originates in China. From there, they ship to their 3 distribution centers. Each has their own stock. So yes, it is possible to have different stock at different stores.

Also no, you will not get an order confirmation unless you request it via email. You will get a payment confirmation and a shipping confirmation.

brudog68

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2011
TN USA
Ordered on the 11th, it was delivered today in East TN...got the black one this time...looks great...clasp is easier than on my wifes brown one..no cracks etc...FYI

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
So only one person has received this product, no reviews up yet with pictures.

Seems like they are back in stock at their web site, no discount though, but they are also available from gleemobile.com

I think if you use this coupon gleefriends
it will get you another 10% off
and they do not charge for shipping.

I might be trying one of these as my Mareware did not work out!

Born Again

Suspended
May 12, 2011
Norcal
Ordered mine through their international site and received it the same week.

Sucks for some of u guys but it's worth the wait.

Born Again

Suspended
May 12, 2011
Norcal
Just cancel the us order and pay the extra shipping for international and be done with it already

brudog68

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2011
TN USA
So only one person has received this product, no reviews up yet with pictures.

Seems like they are back in stock at their web site, no discount though, but they are also available from gleemobile.com

I think if you use this coupon gleefriends
it will get you another 10% off
and they do not charge for shipping.

I might be trying one of these as my Mareware did not work out!

I'm not the only one...check the other thread on this case, more reviews and pics there.

Don't think one considers this threads topic to be one for reviews,lol

MiRod407

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2010
WOW, apparently someone got upset and was jelly maybe even a little mad. Oh well, this case is pretty great though; even if you wait a long time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.