Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

melninety

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2008
I thought the tmobile store in downtown Denver might have phones in stock today but they didn't have any. They helped me get one ordered, estimated delivery is 10/1 but fingers crossed it will arrive sooner. If not, oh well. :(

l0th

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2012
mmmm.... that's the first time I have UPS tracking numbers that are invalid for so long...

boshii

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Looks like I'll have my 5S on Tuesday.

I only paid for ground shipping too. T-Mobile comes through again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 165

CrzyP

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2012
My order is still in progress. No shipping info yet. I have a feeling that my Monday delivery won't happen. :(

JSmoove05

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2007
Iphone 5s Gold 64 GB says on backorder what a joke I hope i dont have to wait weeks for this i will be pissed and switch to note 3.

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
Anybody else get the shipping status on the T-mobile website?

I ordered two 15 minutes apart. I got a shipping order on one at 11:30 this morning, but nothing yet on the second order. The only reason I have two orders is that, because of T-Mobile's hard-to-follow website, I somehow forgot to re-check the "Saturday shipping" option when it kicked out my first order because I forgot to give them an e-mail address. Naturally, I remembered on the second order and that one hasn't shipped yet. I tried to cancel one of the orders this morning, but the best T-Mobile could tell me is to reject receipt when the shipment comes in. Not easy to do in a doorman building.

Of all the carriers, T-Mobile's website is the worst I've seen for major launches like the iPhone.

Demonface

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2012
Jersey/Miami
Looks like I'll have my 5S on Tuesday.

I only paid for ground shipping too. T-Mobile comes through again!

I ordered my iPhone 5S at about 9am and I cant seem to see whats going on with it . I cant see any status updates on my order how can I check it ? is there an iPhone app to do this? BTW I started two new lines with T-Mobile today.

kendu2412

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2012
Fairfield CA
I ordered my iPhone 5S at about 9am and I cant seem to see whats going on with it . I cant see any status updates on my order how can I check it ? is there an iPhone app to do this? BTW I started two new lines with T-Mobile today.

Sign up and sign in , and log in to ur tmobile account online. Everything show on MY ACCOUNT ACTIVITY tab , right side on left.

Example : mine said UPGRADE : SHIPPED .

Click and everything show. :apple:

KPOM

macrumors P6
Oct 23, 2010
I ordered two 15 minutes apart. I got a shipping order on one at 11:30 this morning, but nothing yet on the second order. The only reason I have two orders is that, because of T-Mobile's hard-to-follow website, I somehow forgot to re-check the "Saturday shipping" option when it kicked out my first order because I forgot to give them an e-mail address. Naturally, I remembered on the second order and that one hasn't shipped yet. I tried to cancel one of the orders this morning, but the best T-Mobile could tell me is to reject receipt when the shipment comes in. Not easy to do in a doorman building.

Of all the carriers, T-Mobile's website is the worst I've seen for major launches like the iPhone.

Well my "Saturday" shipment also went out, though I don't have a working tracking number of course, and the T-Mo website still says 9/26 delivery. I don't care but if that's the case then they'd better reverse out the extra charge for Saturday delivery.

JoeG4

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2002
Dang, now I wish I had ordered through them as they showed up about 10 minutes before they did at apple.

Thing is, the last time I ordered a phone from T-Mobile they were dealing with a "high demand" situation, and they took about a week to even update the order status, never mind ship the phone.

I had a feeling this would be the case again. Guess not! cheers :)

karmamule

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Waltham, MA
Did you enhance your shipping speed by any chance? :eek:

Yes, that's what I meant when I said "expedited": I chose the fastest shipping option. :)

UPS is acknowledging my tracking number now, and still on track for Monday delivery. While I'd love a Saturday delivery the Monday delivery does have the benefit of giving me an excuse to tell my boss I need to work from home that day, so BONUS! ;-)

(One thing I never EVER let sit on my porch is a cell-phone sized delivery box because IMO it's too obvious what they are...)

goosta

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2013
My order had an estimated delivery of 9/26. Got a shipped notice a little while ago and UPS shows delivery on 9/24 (Tues). Awesome! This was with the free shipping option.

viperGTS

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2010
I ordered today around 8:30 AM, but my order is still processing. My card was just charged not too long ago, could my phone be shipped tonight? :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.