Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Amykayforu

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2013
Ordered at 16gb gold from att at launch event from the store phones been "preparing for shipment" and sim processing for the last 2 weeks

jamesjingyi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2011
UK
Yes!!! My iPhone arrived 2 days early yesterday! So happy right now :) Good thing too since my 4's camera just packed in

VAgirl

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
16gb Gold 9/20 5pm ATT store

Ordered at 16gb gold from att at launch event from the store phones been "preparing for shipment" and sim processing for the last 2 weeks

I also ordered 16gb gold from att store 9/20 at 5pm and have the same status as you. I called att yesterday and asked about the 2 different status and the rep said to pay more attention to the sim processing one. He also said the att system is not live, so more likely to hear from an email and watch for your credit card to be re-authorized as an indicator that there is movement.

kevpan815

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2013
Algonquin, IL U.S.A.
I replied to the wrong person. I had meant to reply to the person that you were replying to NOT you.

I also must point out that my carrier is Sprint which is a smaller company than ATT or Verizon.

WSFrazier, I replied to you by mistake, I had actually meant to reply to cdblu who said that he/she ordered his/her iphone 5S on September 20th, 2013.

Last edited:

Italianblend

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2011
Fatima
Good news for 16GB goldies

Ordered 3:54 AM EST 16GB AT&T gold and it just went to preparing for shipment.

Was kind of surprised when I checked the status today. Looks like they are moving! :eek:

itsthemacaddict

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2010
Arizona
Just Ordered

I currently have the blue 5c and love it. However, I need a business phone and that's where the 5s comes in.

I actually waited in line for the 5s, but much to my dismay, I could only get 'Space Grey'. I wanted white.

I was gonna try Personal Pickup, but the model I wanted (16GB White/Silver Verizon) never came available. So I ordered online this morning.

When do you think my phone will ship?

blotto80

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2012
Houston, TX
I currently have the blue 5c and love it. However, I need a business phone and that's where the 5s comes in.

I actually waited in line for the 5s, but much to my dismay, I could only get 'Space Grey'. I wanted white.

I was gonna try Personal Pickup, but the model I wanted (16GB White/Silver Verizon) never came available. So I ordered online this morning.

When do you think my phone will ship?

I was just wondering the same thing, I dont think there's a real way of knowing though, but it looks like shipping has been picking up the past couple days. So maybe it wont be too long.

Jen71dtc

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I finally gave up on the in-store pickup option after missing out on several phones that showed up as available on their site. I decided to order online through Apple's site (64GB Sprint, Space Gray). I considered other outlets such as Sprint stores or Best Buy, but in the end decided that I'd rather not deal with them. I know I'm at the back of the line, but I'm hoping that the production and shipping will be catching up with the early demand soon, at least for the model I want. Hopefully I'll have it before the holidays!

Doga

macrumors regular
Dec 15, 2003
Near Montréal, Canada
Ordered a 16gb Space Grey 5s & Product Red case last evening.

Case is preparing for shipment and should arrive next Friday.

As for the iPhone... fingers crossed it will ship sooner rather than later.

Oh the anticipation...

:cool:

Now my phone order is "preparing for shipment". Interesting.

iAmDan

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
I Ordered a16GB Space Grey 5s online on 9/22. Stayed at "Processing" status through 10/4 with estimated delivery of "Ships in October." Noticed on 10/4 (Friday) afternoon was available for In-store Pickup at 7 of the 8 Apple Store in my area. When I went back to store.apple.com my order status had changed to "Preparing for Shipment" and I could no longer cancel the order! The estimate ship date is still "Ships in October." I called Apple to complain that it doesn't make sense that I've been waiting almost 2 weeks yet someone could go online today, order 5s, and pickup same day. The Apple CSR was very understanding and offered to credit me for the leather case that I also ordered. I did not expect that, I really just wanted to know why my order was taking so long while stores continue to receive stock.

kevpan815

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2013
Algonquin, IL U.S.A.
Ordered 3:54 AM EST 16GB AT&T gold and it just went to preparing for shipment.

Was kind of surprised when I checked the status today. Looks like they are moving! :eek:

Good for you. See as our orders were only 15-20 minutes apart I knew your order would ship sometime soon. My order was placed at about 02:30 Chicago Time.

----------

Now my phone order is "preparing for shipment". Interesting.

Yes, yesterday.

Italian Blend and my orders are different than yours, we ordered the Gold IPhone 5S on September 20th, 2013 during the first hour of sales.

acore

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2013
USA
Yesterday I ordered an unlocked 16-GB iPhone 5s in "Space Grey" for T-Mobile directly from the Apple online store, I ordered it for Next Day Delivery before Noon. I expect that since the next business is Monday, that I should receive it by Tuesday morning.

I like being able to buy the AppleCare+ for iPhone.

I am waiting in great anticipation!

Edit: current status - Processing Items

iAmDan

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
Curious, did Apple provide you with an estimated ship date?

Yesterday I ordered an unlocked 16-GB iPhone 5s in "Space Grey" for T-Mobile directly from the Apple online store, I ordered it for Next Day Delivery before Noon. I expect that since the next business is Monday, that I should receive it by Tuesday morning.

I like being able to buy the AppleCare+ for iPhone.

I am waiting in great anticipation!

Edit: current status - Processing Items

Zeeshee

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2013
I ordered a gold 16gb on 22/9 but no change in status. Called apple and they told me it may ship on 31st October and I will get it in November.
So I ended up paying some extra bucks and bought a gold phone today from someone. Very happy to have it. Going to cancel my apple order now.

acore

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2013
USA
Curious, did Apple provide you with an estimated ship date?

Nope, no estimated ship date, not at least one I can remember. When I check the status page I get this message:

CnbVKZR.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.