Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
millypede said:
i have the iTunes music store UK and the U2 iPod event if you dont have them yet.

That would be great. If, instead of uploading them to FileFront, you could wait an iccle bit for me to get AppleKeynotes.com going, and then upload them to tere, that would be great. :)

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
drumpat01 said:
ya but who knows when that will be. you could still upload it to filefront so we dont have to wait any :)

Installing WordPress tonight hopefully. Customise it a little, add some limited ftp accounts for file uploading.. and we'll hopefully be open for uploading tomorrow.

Shaun.P

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2003
Omicron Persei 8
Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this for us all.

I love watching Keynotes, and I would happily buy them from iTunes, if only Apple offered them. They are fantastic little blurbs into the company we know and love today.

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
FearFactor47 said:
Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this for us all.

I love watching Keynotes, and I would happily buy them from iTunes, if only Apple offered them. They are fantastic little blurbs into the company we know and love today.

I would too, but I don't think Apple wants to since they are not all done by Steve and Apple was not always doing so good....etc....well just watch the Q&A with the Xserve introduction :p

grabberslasher

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2002
Éire
I'm missing the iPod Nano and the iPod Video / iMac iSight keynotes, but I have most of the other ones. Unfortunately my connection speed is nowhere near able to host them :(

One I really want to see is MWNY 2000 (?) where Steve flings the digital camera across the stage in anger :D

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
Can you not upload yet please guys.

What I am gonna do is get an ftp account for uploads, and all the Keynotes can go there. Also, I think I want them in .zip format - very easy to do in OS X. Otherwise, they start streaming, which is not what ya want.

I have an unbelievably large amount of work to do today, so I probably won't get around to finishing this, but please, bear with me. I will be as quick as I can.

Thanks, and good to see so many of you already signed up. :)

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
XIII said:
Can you not upload yet please guys.

What I am gonna do is get an ftp account for uploads, and all the Keynotes can go there. Also, I think I want them in .zip format - very easy to do in OS X. Otherwise, they start streaming, which is not what ya want.

I have an unbelievably large amount of work to do today, so I probably won't get around to finishing this, but please, bear with me. I will be as quick as I can.

Thanks, and good to see so many of you already signed up. :)

OK....will do ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.