Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thirsty_monk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2017
Slovakia
The subject of this week's contest is Baking. I want to see how good you are in a product (cakes, cookies, pies) photography. As Easter is around corner I'm sure you'll be baking something delicious for it. I've extended a contest to cover all Easter so you have no excuse ;)

As always, standard rules apply:

The photographs must be your own work.

• You may only submit one photo per contest.
  • No commenting or liking photos until after the judging has taken place.
  • This contest runs for about a week, starting now
  • At the end of the competition, the judge (last week's winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible.
  • The 1st place winner will start a new thread here with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the judge for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create new theme, after that it defers to 2nd place).
  • Be sure to update the Contest Master List as soon as you post a new theme.
  • Contest ends Monday 1st of April, at midnight European Summer Time
IMG_2131.jpeg

thirsty_monk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2017
Slovakia
As it turned out not as many people are into the baking as I hoped. But three entries is enough for the podium so here are the results.

1st place - @LiE_ - great photo of action which makes everyone to want that piece, I like the soft look and combinations of colors, the cake looks delicious
2nd place - @mollyc - another great entry from mollyc, and once again lovely colors, and that oozing chocolate with raspberries makes me salivating over the laptop :)
3rd place - @Chuckeee - this is the fun pie which makes me smile and want to taste it at the same time, like the image, not as "artistic" as the other entries, but salivating is the same ;)

Congratulations to all and thanks for participating 👍

mollyc

macrumors 604
Aug 18, 2016
oh boy. i’m traveling getting ready to hop on an airplane this afternoon. if i don’t post back later today i’ll get something up first thing in the morning

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.