Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mtrm

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2013
Portugal
I’m currently taking my time with Final Fantasy VII Rebirth on the PS5. I’m probably a bit more than halfway in with around 35 to 40 hours of gameplay. Other than that I’ve been dabbling a bit on WoW again! :)

• Love
Reactions: hovscorpion12

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I'm starting a play through of Fallout NV. The game no longer runs on my desktop for some reason. I haven't played this in a couple of years, so its going to be an enjoyable experience.

Reactions: txa1265

txa1265

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2002
Corning, NY
I'm starting a play through of Fallout NV. The game no longer runs on my desktop for some reason. I haven't played this in a couple of years, so its going to be an enjoyable experience.
Also playing New Vegas - but on my Steam Deck ... first time replaying since it was originally released.

• Love
Reactions: hovscorpion12

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
but on my Steam Deck .
I got it working on my Razer laptop Satuday and had a great experience these past two days. I went to fire it up this morning and the game hangs. No change to my system, or the game, but now it won't run :(

I'll probably just start over on the XBox. I should have just stuck with the console

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
And yet people are suggesting Microsoft are getting out of Consoles, because there's no point to the Xbox existing...
If they can't sell the hardware for a profit and have to allow 3rd party stores I think they would get out of console hardware.

mattspace

macrumors 68040
Jun 5, 2013
Australia
If they can't sell the hardware for a profit and have to allow 3rd party stores I think they would get out of console hardware.

You see all the other company cows eating Microsoft's lawn and say "microsoft's cows will not have as much grass". I see Microsoft erecting a fence around the grazing heard, whose calves will go to their dairy.

Third party stores are a backwards compatibility layer. They exist for people to migrate TO Xbox.

But this is off topic.

Heat_Fan89

macrumors 68030
Feb 23, 2016
Back on topic, i've been playing Persona 3 Reload on merciless difficulty for the challenge even though I must've played and completed P3 FES at least 5 times on the PS2 back in 2010. I am eagerly awaiting Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengence for the PS5. I just love the strategy.

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
May 1, 2021
Got bored of losing at COD3 lol, so playing through Dead Island 2, not a bad game but I need to find some guns! Zombies are beginning to get a bit tougher now.

dmr727

macrumors G4
Dec 29, 2007
NYC
Currently playing through Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on my Steam Deck. I forgot how bad the voice acting is, but the game is still awesome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.