Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
When I was younger, it was the candy coloured clamshell G3 iBooks that caught my eye, followed by the G4 white iBook (so sleek!), then the titanium G4 PowerBook, then the G5 iMac when it was announced:D

Shortly after it was the Macbook Pro 15.4" which is to this date my first Macintosh. Still running great, I can't see it failing me any time soon.

Nowadays, though it's the Mac Pro I've got my eye on. Maybe now that I'm a grown-up I can actually grab myself one soon :p

pranjali

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2011
i always wanted a MacBook Pro... but now i think apple tab would be awesome to buy. thanks for this discussion.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
The colour classic. I got one off eBay a few days ago. Very excited for it's arrival.

Attachments

• mac1.jpg
    mac1.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

ReanimationN

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2011
Australia
An iMac G3 and a clamshell iBook, both preferably in blue. I loved the 1999-2001 design era at Apple, their current designs, while undeniably nice, look incredibly dull in comparison.

tyche

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2010
At work we used to have Mac LC's which I always enjoyed using. For a long time, I wanted one with an Apple IIe emulator card.

Now that I have an iMac, I can let desire drop, but if I saw one available, I would be hard pressed to pass it up!

QuickDraw

macrumors regular
May 29, 2009
Mac IIci so rectangular and sexy.
Next Mac Quadra 700. So powerful the 68040cpu but expensive back then
original PowerBook 100, slow even back then, but great design

Cheers
-QuickDraw

Cosmoza

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2007
Finland
After obtaining Cube and Classic, need to look forward for something else..

NeXT Cube (not an Macintosh/Apple, but i guess it counts)
Newton
iMac G4 20" 1.2Ghz
Mac Mini (ppc & intel)
Macintosh Color Classic II
Power Macintosh G5/Quad
Macintosh 128k & 512k
Macintosh SE/30
Powerbook Duo
20th Anniversary Mac
Apple II+

Last edited:

HBlaine

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2011
WV
I have always wanted a Quadra. Preferably a 700 or 900, but just about any Quadra will do.

I know this is kind of silly, as I've seen several available, but... Well, it's a question of lacking room for a desktop system. I just can't swing it, so... :(

nikitamathilda

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2012
I'm selling a iMac Ruby Red for cheap, if you are interested

I am selling an iMac G3 Ruby Red with Mac OSX 10.2 + OS 9 - Excellent Condition,

It is in perfect condition and I could not find any scratches or dents on the unit, but please note that I will not be including the mouse and keyboard.

It can quickly dual-boot between Mac OSX 10.2 (Jaguar) and Mac OS 9 - Both of these Operating Systems are amazing to use.

It features a slot-loading disc drive, which still works perfectly.

It comes with lots of software including:
Microsoft Office,
AppleWorks,
iMovie,
iCal,
iPhotos,
iChat,
Safari,
Internet Explorer for Mac,
Route 66, and A LOT MORE!!!

I'm selling @ £75, But I am flexable if you want to make a offer !!!

Please contact me on:
martin.theshaws@gmx.com

:apple:

Last edited:

iHackintosh

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2012
Ohio
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

G4 iMac of course, an Apple III, a Lisa, and a cube.

MacTech68

macrumors 68020
Mar 16, 2008
Australia, Perth
I can finally strike the iMac G4 (USB 2.0) off my list.

Picked one up a couple of weeks ago for AU$76.

Now I need to get it up to 2GB RAM and have some fun! :D

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK
I've always wanted a 128k Macintosh... The G4 Cube's are gorgeous aswell, they're one of Apple's worst Macs ever IMO but they're just beautiful... :p

And a Macintosh Classic, I kinda feel sorry for the Classics, Apple tried to bring back the Macintosh experience from '84, but it didn't work... I sort of see a Macintosh Classic as an orphan, abandoned by Apple and the public.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.