Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
I'm looking at those three watches.

B00064JNAI.01-A1EK89CMFYAS1X._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B00091RW6U.01-A4LKQQKJ91IUZ._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B000B5K8XS.01-A4LKQQKJ91IUZ._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I really like the look of the second watch, and the first as well. But some say that those are too "dressy" for everyday use. What do you guys think?

Dandaman

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2004
soCal
Personally, I like the metal wristbands as leather ones tend to wear easier. I'm not sure if the kenneth cole watch has a leather band or not.

With regards to too dressy for everyday use? I guess it depends on what everyday use is to you. If you're a college student, then maybe. I wore a somewhat dressy kenneth cole watch through most of college. It might have felt like a bit much at first, but i kind of got used to it after a while.

daniel

watcher2001

macrumors 6502a
clayj said:
Third one (round Fossil), definitely. Square watches almost always look "dressier" than round ones.

I agree, the round fossil looks really cool. I would rate them as
1: the round fossil
2: the square fossil

I am not a big fan of Kenneth Cole so I am not even going to throw that one in the link.

BTW can you pm a link for the round fossil. I want one

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Nah I'm a college student :) I really like the look of the second one. Would I really look a fool wearing that with everyday clothes?

Link (@ Amazon.com) here.

alexstein

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2004
Another vote for the round one for everyday use. If you like to dress up go with the squarish looking one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.