Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Looks very handicapped inaccessible with those stairs in between. Though I am sure Apple thought of a solution.

Also, those elevators, if one were to take them, wouldn't someone from another floor be able to just open the elevator right into the Apple store?

Amazing Iceman

macrumors 603
Nov 8, 2008
Florida, U.S.A.
In a few years, when someone inevitably (and unnecessarily) decides to remake that "Hackers" movie - the heroes will just walk into the Apple store instead of hacking the public phone to get an internet connection. :D

Or just have coffee at Starbuck's while hacking.

----------

Anyone knows what lamps are used over the machines? I'm talking about the super thin strip ones.

Those lamps seem to be using Jumbo LED strips. As someone has already mentioned these lamps may not be for sale, but you may be able to build your own if you have the time, money, materials, tools and patience.

I have seen LED strips in several stores, so you maybe able to fit them into a different metal structure. Oh well, I'll leave it up to your imagination.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.