Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurchdubious

macrumors 65816
Oct 15, 2008
Texas
Edit: I see it now. Thanks for hte pics of the bag. So my MBA and ipad2 will fit nicely in that. :)

Yep! They fit great. I would prolly recommend a good sleeve for at least the Air. The bag isn't real firm or very padded - Some other KC bags are but this one is very minimalistic, which is exactly what I wanted.

nizmoz

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2008
Yep! They fit great. I would prolly recommend a good sleeve for at least the Air. The bag isn't real firm or very padded - Some other KC bags are but this one is very minimalistic, which is exactly what I wanted.

Thanks! I will have to find a sleeve for my 11 air I will be ordering for it!

mljones99

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2006
just ordered my parade t shirt

Attachments

• raise_the_banner_mavericks_t-shirt.jpg
    raise_the_banner_mavericks_t-shirt.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,476

Surely

Original poster
Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Bought a $30 six month subscription of SiriusXM for my car. My free trial was about to expire tomorrow, but for $30, I'll keep it for another six months.

siriusxm-logo.jpg

SidewaysTakumi

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2010
Texas
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

genuine-epson-t1251.jpg

Grr. Other one didn't last near as long even on economy print settings. Picked it up for 13.50 tho so not too bad.

soulreaver99

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2010
Southern California
Will do in just a sec...

Nice!

Actually it DOES have a handle!

So I'm a little blown away by this bag! It really exceeded my expectations. Just played with it around the house tonight, will put it to use on my business trip this week (starts tomorrow). The size is perfect, the build quality is awesome, and it's sexy as hell. Pics coming soon!

Lol doh. I was thinking about the smaller bag.

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
Bought the ingredients for the girl and I to make a wonderfully easy meal that tastes ammmmmazing! Also grabbed a 2005 Chianti to go with, it was a great meal!

Why are we on the couch? Seinfeld, enough said haha :p
photo.JPG

bobfitz14

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
bb_bold.png

technically wasn't a purchase, my second free refurbished replacement Blackberry. got it last night and it already has problems. thanks, verizon, for your amazing customer service.

/sarcasm.

nizmoz

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2008
Bought a $30 six month subscription of SiriusXM for my car. My free trial was about to expire tomorrow, but for $30, I'll keep it for another six months.

How did you get it for $30? They wanted a fortune to renew mine since my 6 month is expiring too.

basesloaded190

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
Wisconsin
How did you get it for $30? They wanted a fortune to renew mine since my 6 month is expiring too.

You'd be surprised. My father has Sirius in his car and his subscription has ended many times and wanted to end it, but they always call or email him giving him great deals. They are desperate for subscribers.

fr4c

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2007
Hamster wheel
You'd be surprised. My father has Sirius in his car and his subscription has ended many times and wanted to end it, but they always call or email him giving him great deals. They are desperate for subscribers.
Another deal is $70 for an entire year, made them throw in Weather and Traffic updates as well.

basesloaded190

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
Wisconsin
Another deal is $70 for an entire year, made them throw in Weather and Traffic updates as well.

That's a great deal. I think just telling them that you are thinking about stopping and seeing if they are willing to give you a good deal. Should work like a charm

tjb1

macrumors 68000
Aug 26, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA

Probably because they suck...notice how the "No Commercial" ads have stopped? Thats because they have more paid channels than they do SiriusXM channels so almost every one is commercial driven now...not to mention they cant hire one person that speaks understandable english.

Surely

Original poster
Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

Yeah, my free trial was supposed to end today, but I hadn't renewed yet......I didn't think it was worth the prices they sent me. I wasn't planning on renewing. A few days ago, they sent me a yellow letter with a couple of special deals: 6 months for under $30, and 12 months for around $90. I went with the 6 months.

My wife likes it more than me- she loves the 80's and 90's music channels. I mostly just listen to CBC Radio 3, which I can get on my iPhone and stream via Bluetooth to the car if I wanted to. I figured $30 for 6 months is worth it for now. I don't spend a lot of time in the car......

Oh look, we hit 2,000 posts. The thread continues here. <---there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.