Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tshadowa

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2014
What did you pay via? Paypal?

They don't acceppt PayPal.. At least at the time I paid... I paid with VISA credit card.

It shows like: "DALPAY.IS IPHONEUK 080 SCHAANLI"

----------

Here is the LOG activity from their page support (once they don't answer phone)...
(https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/br/status.php)

Fri Nov 14 2014 07:55 pm
I receieved an email requesting to re-place the purchase again and change the network to the correct network name which is "Latin America Service". But in your website under "Multiple Countries" there are only "EMEA Service" and "APAC Service", but no "Latin America Service". How can I proceed ?

Wed Nov 12 2014 04:30 pm
I receieved an email requesting to re-place the purchase again and change the network to the correct network name which is "Latin America Service". But in your website under "Multiple Countries" there are only "EMEA Service" and "APAC Service", but no "Latin America Service". How can I proceed ?

Thu Nov 13 2014 08:22 pm
Anyone will respond me ?

Fri Nov 14 2014 02:42 pm
Your support is 24 hours ??? HELLO... any one can help me ??

Mon Nov 17 2014 05:38 pm
Is this a SCAM ??? I paid and I have no feedback and NO SUPPORT ?

Tue Nov 18 2014 01:30 pm
you would need to use https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/iphone-unlock-worldwide-network.org.php?mb=

Tue Nov 18 2014 03:00 pm
I will not pay 109 pounds for this.. Please refund my money.

Wed Nov 19 2014 08:56 am
its n to £109 extra what you have paid is discounted from that

Fri Nov 21 2014 07:05 pm
No thanks.. I thought your price was WAY LOW than this.. If I knew if was 109 I would not have bought this. PLEASE REFUND.

Wed Dec 17 2014 11:11 pm
I want my MONEY BACK ...

Mon Dec 22 2014 01:24 am
Are you not going to REFUND me ???

aleeja

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2014
i have an att iphone 6 to unlock

i have an att iphone 6 to unlock which site should i trust,
any suggestion,
i am afraid i will loose money, i got some sites i dont know if they are fake or not.
imeifactoryunlock.com
attiphonefactoryunlock.com and few other sites. which one do u think is okay to place order.
i have read that sites from uk seems to be running a scam

thanks

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
This topic is like yelling in a cave, nothing but 4 pages of echoes of people making accounts to talk about the 'breaking news.'

iRoRo

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2013
UK
So when looking for a legitimate company to purchase something online, check facebook first..:p

I thought smart phones were owned by smart people :confused:

Obviously I'm wrong..:eek:

aleeja

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2014
IMEIfactoryunlock.com seems working for me

i will request 2 iPhones to unlock via each site,
they both accept paypal , we are safe,
i will use,
https://www.imeifactoryunlock.com/unlock-code/usa/att-iphone-unlock-iphone-6-6-5s-5c-5-4s/

and another one too, but there is huge price difference, i think,
https://www.imeifactoryunlock.com/ has about 30$ ad and another has 70$ confused what to do any suggestions ?

I am glad to say that i got my iPhone Unlocked!!
Thanks! everyone

Dave2450

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2015
Scammers galore

After being sucked in by these crooks i was fuming,as normally i am very careful.I read the reviews on the site , which turns out to be crooked also.
After paying £19.99 to unlock iphone 6 , they sent me email demanding another £135 to complete the order.
What bull **** is that.

When i read the terms and conditions i laughed so much i collapsed.

" 7.3 "Pre-orders" are not covered by our money back guarantee. You are paying to be placed on our mailing list service."

Oh look we pay 19.99 to go on a mailing list.

""13.6 Defamation of our website on the internet, including but not limited to Review Websites, Blogs, will incur a £3,000.00 defamation charge. This will be applied to your credit file if not paid in full within 30 days. If the offending material is removed, this charge will be annulled.""

OH look we cant bad mouth them now or we get fined £3000.00 . IS THIS A JOKE ?

13.4 In cases where we feel confident that a customer is attempting to defraud our company, in addition to recovering funds we will also forward an invoice for a demand for payment including a £100 administration fee which will be applied to the invoice. Customer will be allowed a 30 day grace period within which to pay the invoice after which time, a further administration fee of £50 EUR per month will be levied against the debt and interest (charged at 8% per annum / 0.6% per month) will be applied to the full upstanding amount. If the invoice remains unpaid after 90 days, we will seek recovery via the law courts and our debt collection agents.

HAHAHAH What can we charge them for defrauding the public? Lets start sending them Bills.

""1.4 We offer pre-orders for unlocks - this is a service where you get placed on a mailing list in order to get notified about when an unlock and/or pricing changes are available for your network. It is NOT an unlock order. The unlock order will require an additional purchase, although we will deduct the amount you paid for the pre-order.""

What a con in itself, they know an unlock is available, so why charge us £20?

NOW LISTEN UP .

I have reported them to "ACTIONFRAUD" ONLINE

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

Report these bastards and get them took down.
I do hate smart alecs.

Last edited:

aleeja

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2014
After being sucked in by these crooks i was fuming,as normally i am very careful.I read the reviews on the site , which turns out to be crooked also.
After paying £19.99 to unlock iphone 6 , they sent me email demanding another £135 to complete the order.
What bull **** is that.

When i read the terms and conditions i laughed so much i collapsed.

" 7.3 "Pre-orders" are not covered by our money back guarantee. You are paying to be placed on our mailing list service."

Oh look we pay 19.99 to go on a mailing list.

""13.6 Defamation of our website on the internet, including but not limited to Review Websites, Blogs, will incur a £3,000.00 defamation charge. This will be applied to your credit file if not paid in full within 30 days. If the offending material is removed, this charge will be annulled.""

OH look we cant bad mouth them now or we get fined £3000.00 . IS THIS A JOKE ?

13.4 In cases where we feel confident that a customer is attempting to defraud our company, in addition to recovering funds we will also forward an invoice for a demand for payment including a £100 administration fee which will be applied to the invoice. Customer will be allowed a 30 day grace period within which to pay the invoice after which time, a further administration fee of £50 EUR per month will be levied against the debt and interest (charged at 8% per annum / 0.6% per month) will be applied to the full upstanding amount. If the invoice remains unpaid after 90 days, we will seek recovery via the law courts and our debt collection agents.

HAHAHAH What can we charge them for defrauding the public? Lets start sending them Bills.

""1.4 We offer pre-orders for unlocks - this is a service where you get placed on a mailing list in order to get notified about when an unlock and/or pricing changes are available for your network. It is NOT an unlock order. The unlock order will require an additional purchase, although we will deduct the amount you paid for the pre-order.""

What a con in itself, they know an unlock is available, so why charge us £20?

NOW LISTEN UP .

I have reported them to "ACTIONFRAUD" ONLINE

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

Report these bastards and get them took down.
I do hate smart alecs.

Thats ********!! they will charge 3000 GBP LOL for giving bad reviews HAHA whats so funny even to hear!! They should be thought a lesson what a Consumer Rights is all about .

i had doubt on their Reviews in the start it self,

cordobacalamar

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2015
hi everybody. i'd need to unlock an iphone 5 from sprint (usa) and i was about to do it via https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk.

thank god you people exist and i've obviously changed my mind by now.

anyway, i still need someone to do the work.

could anybody recommend me any site with which you've had a good experience?

thanks very much!

Reactions: AlbeeGood

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Hi

I'm in the Uk so please forgive my ignorance for asking but won't your network unlock the iPhone for you.

cordobacalamar

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2015
Hi

I'm in the Uk so please forgive my ignorance for asking but won't your network unlock the iPhone for you.

hi. thanks for getting interested. unfortunately i bought the cell phone from an ebay seller who posted it as unlocked.
i asked him to get in contact to his former carrier and get it done, but he refused and accepted no responsability for his mistake.
so here i am (now in argentina, by the way), looking for a trustable online service.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
No worries.

I'd re check the listing and if indeed the iPhone is described as unlocked (take screen grabs of the listing asap to support your case ) then raise a dispute now with eBay / PayPal.

Wether they want to take responsibility or not they have to either make it unlocked or accept the return of the iPhone as it's not as originally described.

cordobacalamar

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2015
i did so, and i even sent them some screenshots.
thing is it took it some time to get here, and after that i kept using my old cell phone for a while. so when i first tried the new one 70 days had past from the purchase date. and now i know ebay would only take complaints up to 60 days after you bought the item.
anyway i asked the seller to have a goodwilling gesture, but he refused. i don't know what his reasons were, since it wouldn't have cost him anything to call his carrier and ask them to unlock it...
but that's life. and in the end it was my mistake not to check it before (in fact, i left him a positive feedback without even turning the cell phone on!)
regards

TinUK

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2015
This guy is still scamming. His previous company is now dissolved, but he is available for comment at:

JJS Consulting & Internet Marketing Ltd
or
Pay4Later Ltd
Telephone: 0800 021 7150
Consumer enquiries: 0844 414 2626
http://www.pay4later.com/docs/about/about.php

Jody John Sanders is their name.

Looks like he's scamming in other sectors now.

Abbey045

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2015
Thanks for your tip, I did just that on friday and my bank has reversed the payment back to me, This people are fraud.

vanismith

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2015
Officially sucks

Confirming that this firm sucks; they've never been able to unlock Softbank phone and have been stringing people along for months. Now they are refusing to refund.

http://www.officialiphoneunlocksucks.com

include this one it cost me $29.99 but they give me fake software that doesn't unlock

https://icloud2015.wordpress.com/

hi i have also scammed to this website with an email holding paypal account of eng.ios45@gmail.com and after the purchase they will not reply you i send them the error and attached it but they pretend they will not see the attachement as their alibi/bias

their website:
https://icloud2015.wordpress.com/

Company name: OSURA Enterprises LTD

See attached file when i file dispute to paypal and my paypal payment

Attachments

• paypal1.png
    paypal1.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 338
  • paypal1.png
    paypal1.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 298
  • paypal3.png
    paypal3.png
    43 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:

ZillahDeathglam

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2015
Just to share another story about this scam:

I would never usually give money to any website labelled "official anything" (as yes, they are normally scams) however, this particular site was recommended to me from an employee at Car Phone Warehouse. (Yeah, I know, Car Phone Warehouse doesn't sounds pretty sketchy in itself, but seriously it's a reputable company here in the UK.)

Having just moved from Canada to London, and not wanting to pay ridiculous money to call and unlock with my carrier overseas, I figured, the guy must know his stuff... Why would a chain store recommend a scam website? Not sure if he was in on it or what, but I'm seriously regretting sending this website any money.

Let me start off by saying they haven't communicated with me once since I purchased the unlock. I had to keep checking back on my own accord in order to find out (after about two days from purchase) that apparently my phone is "blacklisted by my carrier" and couldn't be unlocked as it was "reported stolen." This is so outrageously ridiculous I actually would have laughed if I wasn't so stunned. And of course... they offer 100% guarantee of refund if they can't deliver your unlock UNLESS your phone is blacklisted by your carrier. Tough luck, chum.

Naturally, I have to get to the bottom of why my phone, which I had purchased on contract and paid in full, could possibly be blacklisted by Bell. I call them directly, (which I should have done in the first place) and they essentially tell me they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. The have no method to blacklist my phone, and why would they, even if they could, as I'm off contract?

So the reason this website is denying me a refund for not giving me what I paid for is completely 100% made-up bull crap. Period. It's like... promising to pick me up a unicorn when they take the next shuttle to the moon, coming back, and being all like... oh yeah, we didn't find any unicorns there, but it was so damn expensive to get to the moon we can't give you your money back. Bad analogy?

I'm getting my credit card to retract my payment asap.

Chris__

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2015
Friend of mine never listened to me
Just to share another story about this scam:

I would never usually give money to any website labelled "official anything" (as yes, they are normally scams) however, this particular site was recommended to me from an employee at Car Phone Warehouse. (Yeah, I know, Car Phone Warehouse doesn't sounds pretty sketchy in itself, but seriously it's a reputable company here in the UK.)

Having just moved from Canada to London, and not wanting to pay ridiculous money to call and unlock with my carrier overseas, I figured, the guy must know his stuff... Why would a chain store recommend a scam website? Not sure if he was in on it or what, but I'm seriously regretting sending this website any money.

Let me start off by saying they haven't communicated with me once since I purchased the unlock. I had to keep checking back on my own accord in order to find out (after about two days from purchase) that apparently my phone is "blacklisted by my carrier" and couldn't be unlocked as it was "reported stolen." This is so outrageously ridiculous I actually would have laughed if I wasn't so stunned. And of course... they offer 100% guarantee of refund if they can't deliver your unlock UNLESS your phone is blacklisted by your carrier. Tough luck, chum.

Naturally, I have to get to the bottom of why my phone, which I had purchased on contract and paid in full, could possibly be blacklisted by Bell. I call them directly, (which I should have done in the first place) and they essentially tell me they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. The have no method to blacklist my phone, and why would they, even if they could, as I'm off contract?

So the reason this website is denying me a refund for not giving me what I paid for is completely 100% made-up bull crap. Period. It's like... promising to pick me up a unicorn when they take the next shuttle to the moon, coming back, and being all like... oh yeah, we didn't find any unicorns there, but it was so damn expensive to get to the moon we can't give you your money back. Bad analogy?

I'm getting my credit card to retract my payment asap.

Cancel your debit/credit card just in case they take an unauthorised payment or sell on the data.

In future if paying on websites you've never used before buy a 3v voucher or prepaid card under a different/slighted altered name, address and DOB. You'll still be covered like you would be with a credit card and the data will be of no use if it's ever sold on.

ZillahDeathglam

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2015
Friend of mine never listened to me

Cancel your debit/credit card just in case they take an unauthorised payment or sell on the data.

In future if paying on websites you've never used before buy a 3v voucher or prepaid card under a different/slighted altered name, address and DOB. You'll still be covered like you would be with a credit card and the data will be of no use if it's ever sold on.

Yeah, a good point. I've since cancelled my card as well, it just sucks because I had only just had it issued like a week ago. I wish I had never listened to that guy at Car Phone Warehouse, but that's really the only reason I didn't think twice about buying from the site.

AlbeeGood

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2015
As long as you have been a member here, I'm surprised you have never read about this guy before.
The biggest scammer in the business and doing it for years.
Regular warnings are posted about him all the time.

Here is one from just 2 days ago
Unbelievable it's Oct/2015 and this ******* is still out there scamming, how can he be allowed still doing it. Unfortunately I was/am one of his victim, I just called my CC company and was told since the money was already taking out and the fact I GAVE him authority to charge my account they can not reverse charges , first I have to contact them asking for a refund and get his name then if not satisfy I can try to despite it. Allow me to mention the fee was suppose to be $20.00 but when seeing my bank info the bastard charged $30.68. Has anyone had any luck claiming their refund? Please let me know how.

complete SCAM!

Hi,

unfortunately i have fallen for this scam too. I was taken in by the website and the limited research which i conducted.

I have asked for my credit card company to reverse the transaction but have today received an email from this company that they will blacklist the phone and will file a CCJ against me!

Is this possible? The last thing i want to do is get a CCJ over 20ish pounds.

would appreciate some advice from your experiences.

NP84
What is a ccj

I can also confirm OfficialiPhoneUnlock is a SCAM!

Recently I ordered an iPhone 3Gs unlock following their quote which at £19.99 seemed reasonable enough, 24 hours later I had an email from them, lo and behold! this charge turned out to be the pre-order price! "To release the unlock for your device ... you will need to pay the remaining unlocking balance (as stated on the website before purchase) which is £79.99"!! That of course is a lie, it was never stated, but a legitimate company would have quoted £99.98 for the job and then charge you a down payment if necessary.
I have now contacted my credit card company to report the scam and will publicise my experience wherever I can on line.
Also after this I purchased an unlock from Ebay at £11.49 TOTAL
That's exactly what happen to me.
Did the eBay unlock work? And was it for a iCloud activation lock? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.