Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tflournoy95

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 21, 2009
ok so its quarter to 6 eastern time. does the fact that nothing new is on apple.com mean anything or am i checking entirely too early?

Tex-Twil

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2008
Berlin
And you open a new thread just for this ?? There are threads about the update all over the place ... seriously ..

morra

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2010
He just wants his new MBP :p (like me) after months of patiently waiting this day could be THE day... or not.. so chill out and hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. :)

Thiol

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2008
Heh. I have a mild case of insomnia, so I'm awake anyway. Just to be silly about it, it's now 6:30 AM EST and the Apple Store is still up :)

Thiol

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2008
Heh. I have a mild case of insomnia, so I'm awake anyway. Just to be silly about it, it's now 6:30 AM EST and the Apple Store is still up :)

Nevermind. I always speak a minute too early!

tflournoy95

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 21, 2009
... and like me and like hundreds of other users.

If in 4 hours there are still not MBP, will the OP open a new topic to ask again ?

Why not just asking in the "I'm Waiting for Arrandale" thread... Still "

T.

no i wont open a new thread in 4 hours (partly because ill be at school) and i didnt feel like going to the arrandale thread. i could care less about arrandale. i just had a question.

morra

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2010
Maybe we'll see soon. The Apple Store is down! :D (The US and the Germany Version. Other's aren't confirmed)

Foodmoose

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2010
all this waiting is exactly what apple want us to do, distracting us from our lives to focus on them........its taking over my life and i am ashamed of myself for letting just a computer rule so much of my life.....my girl is jealous

morra

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2010
all this waiting is exactly what apple want us to do, distracting us from our lives to focus on them........its taking over my life and i am ashamed of myself for letting just a computer rule so much of my life.....my girl is jealous

lol... I should be at school now, but i'm ill and so i can post spam here :) just kidding i just got nothing better to do than hype the new MBP and drive the others insane who are waiting for months :D:D:D

0eyvind

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2009
Danish Store down too!!
Scr*w last hours of school, I'll wait for Arrandale instead!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.