Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrystalWorks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 11, 2013
144.png

Crystal Works is an app, designed for creating documents and fillable forms of any type and complexity. Big variety of objects and tools you can use for building a form make it possible to create any document, or recreate any printed form or document. We are not using PDF, we created our own format - and it is a lot more powerful and functional than PDF.

There are two version of the app on the App-Store: full version and free version with some features available through in-App purchase.

This app is our passion, and we want to share it with the world.
I'd like to hear any feedback too!

View on the App-Store: full version , and free version.

You can email us: support@crystalworksapp.com

You can also view our video.

Thank you for your interest!

P.S. Previous post about Crystal Works

Last edited:

CrystalWorks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 11, 2013
iPhone Viewer

We are also working on an application for iPhone for filling in forms and viewing documents created in Crystal Works for iPad. We are working hard to make it as good as possible. I will appreciate any suggestions or advices. The are very important for us!

KenyehWest

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2014
brilliant!

Just downloaded the free version and have been getting used to the interface.

First off, its brilliant. You've thought of everything a user could be looking for when it involves developing forms on an iPad. It does take some getting used to moving stuff around and lining stuff up on the iPad but the alignment assists are awesome.

Even how the in-app purchases work is appropriate. Just being able to purchase what elements I really need is greatly appreciated.

The ability to share just the document or fill-able form is perfect, it keeps users from messing with it.

Going to be updating my review of it beyond a first impressions once I get further with this current project.

Questions and Suggestions:
Alright, this is more of wishful thinking than a suggestion... but here's what I'd love to be able to do besides having to go double tap the home button and multi-tasking back and forth between iBooks (pdf viewer) and Crystal Works.

I'd like to be able to show my clients a digital catalog with product information on it (high resolution images), and if they like it be able to choose the product and specify details and customizations, then produce an order invoice that can be signed and emailed.

I'm sure I can "make it work" with the tool set you've provided so far with Crystal Works. Just throwing it out there in case you can assist with what I'm trying to accomplish.

Again, cheers, great product, you guys will destroy competition with this. Market it, get it out there, you'll be well received with enthused users such as myself.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.