Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zaibatsu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
Hello there,

i am one of those who have read the forum for quite a long time but never feeled the need to post. I am a long time apple user from Germany and never had any major problems with any apple Product, starting with an iMac G3. I am also very happy with the new iMac except for one thing:

When I´m listening to song in iTunes and simultaniously change the volume via the keyboard, the popping sound which acknoledges the volume-change is very noisy and hissing.

Anyone else can reproduce this error? You have to listen quite careful to hear it, but it´s definatly there.

Thanks for reading this.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english ;)

EDIT:

I just realized, that my IPhoto App is a little bit broken too. I can't edit the name of events, and the default text below each event doens't look quite right too, both compared to iLife 08 on my girlfriend's powerbook G4. I'm quite confused about this, because i think they preload every new iMac with the same ****ing software, so how can it be, that my Version of iLife is bugged?
Perhaps the soundproblem is a software issue, too. But it just took me about 2 days to configure the computer for my needs and i really don't want to reinstall os x :(

l33r0y

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2007
Your English is perfect! Some of the best I've read in this forum in fact!

I'm afraid I can't help with your audio problem though :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.