Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

matthiasab

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 28, 2008
Is anyone else getting this error? I have no idea how to fix it. I think it only happens on if you've used jailbreak. The closest thing I've found to a solution/explanation has been this: http://weblog.techdad.net/2008/03/18/fix-it-iphone-bookmark-sync-errors/#comment-7437

Is anyone else having this problem? How did you fix it? It's really annoying that I get a bookmark syncing error every time I sync my phone...

thanks!

PACMAC

macrumors regular
Feb 24, 2008
So you just jailbreak and use AT&T and cancel it..?
So you want to use it like it was before when it was activated bookmark ECT was sync was working .. Well best thing thing is restore it and unlock it if your not going to use the AT&T ..

matthiasab

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 28, 2008
I'm on AT&T, so I will still be using it. I just want to jailbreak, and that's it. No unlock or anything like that....

haqwin

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2008
I hade the exact same problem, it's iTunes that can't handle IE links properly. I added a new link in my links toolbar in IE. After removing it it wokred again. Best is to clean out you favourites from IE and resync, you should get all links from the iPhone but you will loose the ones in IE.

// Haqwin

jsanchezl

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2008
“iTunes could not sync... to the iPhone “iPhone” because the iPhone cancel (SOLVED!)

Just need to download from the installer from the "iclarified" source the following package: SyncFix(Dev 1.1.3 jailbreak). Then sync with the itunes, and then reboot the iphone. It worked fine , also works with 1.1.4 firmware.

JS

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.