Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jealousguy86

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2011
yeah, this makes sense. ipad is running low on stock in europe, canada and starting to tighten up in the u.s., check out bestbuy.com and see how some are sold out and others are shipping late.

so yea, apple doesn't want anyone to buy any ipad at all in the next 4 months. so this rumor makes total sense, and posting it on this site took a lot of thinking and knowing the first thing about apple, which you'd think an apple rumor site would do.

gtmac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2010
yeah, this makes sense. ipad is running low on stock in europe, canada and starting to tighten up in the u.s., check out bestbuy.com and see how some are sold out and others are shipping late.

so yea, apple doesn't want anyone to buy any ipad at all in the next 4 months. so this rumor makes total sense, and posting it on this site took a lot of thinking and knowing the first thing about apple, which you'd think an apple rumor site would do.

What are you talking about?

yodaxl7

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2010
This rumor from Yuanta Financial company is out there in the left field. It is not logic to the events around it. Supplies of iPad 1 is shrinking. No commercials for iPad 1 anymore. Amazon is running a new ad that sports about monthly battery life, no glares, read in th sun thing.

Come on Apple, send out the invites already and do an event.

Gryzor

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2010

This thread was made before MacRumors made it a front-page headline, so WTF are you harping on about? Maybe you should send a similar message to the people who run MacRumors as well. No? Thought not.

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
If it is true, it would be for a good reason. If it means they might possibly adopt a higher resolution screen, then that'd be a good thing IMHO.

Still, (if true) it raises a difficult question for the people who recently sold their ipads in anticipation of imminent release. Re-buy one to use until June, or stick it out?

BaBaBoooooooey

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2010
If it is true, it would be for a good reason. If it means they might possibly adopt a higher resolution screen, then that'd be a good thing IMHO.

Still, (if true) it raises a difficult question for the people who recently sold their ipads in anticipation of imminent release. Re-buy one to use until June, or stick it out?

being someone who DID sell their iPad..i only have 1 question...
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY TIME UNTIL JUNE.

WLS

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
I sold mine. It's not like I don't have a life or other toys to play with. I'll just use my laptop again when I'm mobile, at least that has Flash.
This rumor is just that a rumor, most people are discounting it and even if there was some truth to it, that would mean that the iPad would be even better when it does come out so I'm cool with that.

AgDon

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2011
If it is delayed hopefully it will be to increase the spec's (high res. screen, cpu/gpu, ram). I would wait for that (at least a month or two).

smallplastictree

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Talk about delayed gratification. I didn't get the first gen pad and chose to wait for the second. If this rumor is true, it sucks to be me. Come on Apple...gimme the 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.