Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

groovebuster

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 22, 2002
3rd rock from the sun...
Not that I really care for her music, but I always find it nice, when I see that a star or wonnabe star is using a Mac! :D

groovebuster

Attachments

• photo38.jpg
    photo38.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 706

groovebuster

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 22, 2002
3rd rock from the sun...
Originally posted by irmongoose
Either that picture is taken at a weird angle, or it's a fake... it looks very very weird....

I don't think it is a fake... it is from her official website and there are even more pictures of her using the PowerBook. She's just sitting on the bed with PowerBook in front of her...

groovebuster

peter2002

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2002
Dallas, TX
Fake!

That pic is so fake. It is her face cropped on to a teen age boy's body. The arm's are hairy and the body is so flat chested.

Jeez,

Peter

drastik

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2002
Nashvegas
Re: Fake!

Originally posted by peter2002
That pic is so fake. It is her face cropped on to a teen age boy's body. The arm's are hairy and the body is so flat chested.

Jeez,

Peter

Actually, Peter, she just looks like that.
Number one rule: Think before you type. You may think that AlphaTech being gone is a flame proof suit, but you still shouldn't make glib remarks, if you know what glib means

photo49.jpg

http://www.avrillavigne.com/images/photo49.jpg

Skandranon

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2002
North Carolina
And again.

Definitely not fake. Although, I will be the first to admit that the original picture did look kinda odd. I was 95% convinced that it was Photoshopped too until I found these.

Attachments

• photo41.jpg
    photo41.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 441

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Originally posted by Macmaniac
Good another popular musician who uses mac:) How many does that make now. Why would someone who is so cool be want to be seen carrying a stinkpad?

I know that No Doubt all have iBooks and iPods...

blackpeter

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by irmongoose
Either that picture is taken at a weird angle, or it's a fake... it looks very very weird....

Jeez Louise! Sometimes a picture is just a picrure... :p

Groovsonic

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2002
Near Chicago, Illinois
Thats Right

All I have to say is:

Why'd ya have to go and make things so complicated?

I think it's awesome that so many artists and creative professionals use macs. Has anyone here ever seen "Reba" (not that i'm proud to say that I have, cause it's horrible). They use powerbooks and FP iMacs. Not to mention Rush Limbaugh. Buffy the vampire slayer features iBooks. Tommy Lee uses all sorts of macs. It is not that hard to believe that Avril uses a TiBook.

Anyways...

Chisholm

macrumors regular
May 31, 2002
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
I thought the original picture looked just fine until the squirrel in drag said something about it. The more you stare at it the weirder it looks. Kinda looks like her head is detached and coming toward you.

I need caffine.

alex_ant

macrumors 68020
Feb 5, 2002
All up in your bidness
Originally posted by Chisholm
I thought the original picture looked just fine until the squirrel in drag said something about it. The more you stare at it the weirder it looks. Kinda looks like her head is detached and coming toward you.

I need caffine.
No, I think caffeine is exactly what you DON'T need. :)

MacRib

macrumors newbie
Musicians and their Macs

Does anyone know other famous Mac User? In CD Cover of Tori Amos' "Under the pink" album you can read: "Thanks to Apple Computers its bitchin what these things can do."

Also I read about Herbie Hancock using TiBooks on stage and Powermac G4s at the studio.

I'm really interested in musicians working with Apple. This is the why I plan to get a iBook during the next 6 months:

iSync with (Sony)Ericsson T68, iCal, Wlan at my university and music by Logic (via Event Ez-Bus)

Is the iBook the right gear for that? At the Barefeat page I noticed that the 700 Mhz G3 can't concur with similar fast G4 Powerbooks, iMacs and eMacs, but in Rendering, it has got a small advance? Who about music?

SilvorX

macrumors 68000
May 24, 2002
'Toba, Canada
im not a fan of avril at all..even tho im a canadian..i hear her songs on the radio day after day :(...im stuck listening to some stupid pop/rap station day after day..n nickelback is played way too often also on there...for some reason i hate their music as well :S hmm..theres no "real" canadian rock in canada anymore cept BNL n a few other bands :( (for modern canadian rock)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.