Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Nice back - very precise cutting for smartcover inset, perfect coverage of the speaker area, no big logos stamped anywhere - I like it:

EFC2E100-5749-4FCB-9272-6EA3CB4DA9BC-1552-000002460B2E1F38.jpg

jeff0468

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2010
Sorry to be pest .... I order this and awaiting deliver .... Does the cover lip the bezel or sit below .... I probably should have bought the otter box ... I am paranoid about the bezel after reading other threads

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
Does that scratch easily? The thing I hate about clear covers is that they get scratched up after some time.

kodeman53

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2012
Does that scratch easily? The thing I hate about clear covers is that they get scratched up after some time.

Good grief. It's plastic. Yes, it will scratch. Don't like scratches, buy the black one or buy a cover for the cover.

Last edited:

glen e

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale

See this is the thing that is so crazy with some people here....it's $20!!!!!!

I'll buy another one when it scratches......my clear one looked good for 6-8 months.....20 bucks is nothing, everyone here spends more than that drinking on a Friday night....why the grand inquisition about these hunks of plastic that are cheap? A Kay's clear is 12 bucks!!!

I'll never understand the 20 questions.....

Last edited:

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
I just ordered one myself. It also comes with a bunch of extras. Not too shabby for 22.99 shipped.

One CoverBuddy™ for iPad mini
One anti-static Screen Guard
One Microfiber Wipe
One Squeegee for your Screen Guard application
Two Headphone Jack Protectors
Two Lightning Connector Protectors

xtalicious

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2010
I just ordered one myself. It also comes with a bunch of extras. Not too shabby for 22.99 shipped.

One CoverBuddy™ for iPad mini
One anti-static Screen Guard
One Microfiber Wipe
One Squeegee for your Screen Guard application
Two Headphone Jack Protectors
Two Lightning Connector Protectors

I've used Switcheasy iPhone cases in the past, and they're pretty good about the accessories that come along with the case.

m3gatran

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010
Honolulu
See this is the thing that is so crazy with some people here....it's $20!!!!!!

I'll buy another one when it scratches......my clear one looked good for 6-8 months.....20 bucks is nothing, everyone here spends more than that drinking on a Friday night....why the grand inquisition about these hunks of plastic that are cheap? A Kay's clear is 12 bucks!!!

I'll never understand the 20 questions.....

Why make a thread if you can't even answer questions about the product you post about? You don't have to be a jerk about it,as it clearly states the clear version has a scratch resist UV coating.

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
Was supposed to be a preorder, but I have already gotten shipping notification.

----------

Do these type of covers lock down the Smartcover or does it still fall off on its own?

In two weeks of daily use I have yet to have my Smart Cover fall off. If it is falling off you are likely doing something wrong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.