Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
:D

Lot's of good stuff. Feral's newly released Rayman Origins which they made Steamplay is 50% off already which is an awesome deal I think. A lot of stuff on my Mac-only Steam wish list is discounted heavily.

I went kind of crazy with the recent Autumn sale so I'll probably take it easy this time around but I'll be putting aside cash for the Summer one. The stuff I want will be even less then and I'm just a poor gamer because Feral, Aspyr and others keep taking my lunch money from me. Speaking of which, I don't think I can resist Rayman. lol

DaveNinja

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2005
I want Bioshock Infinite but i'm worried that right after I buy it, they'll come out with a "game of the year" version that will include the DLC. Which is what happened to be with Borderlands 2

bkar89

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2012
Norway
I want Bioshock Infinite but i'm worried that right after I buy it, they'll come out with a "game of the year" version that will include the DLC. Which is what happened to be with Borderlands 2

There is still DLC to be released for Infinite; Rapture part 2. Don't expect that to happend yet

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
The bioshock triple pack seems like a better value imo.

If a person hasn't played bioshock one or two, then it's a no brainer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.