Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Unorthodox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Not at the beach...
I just saw the movie Firewall, and at one point in the movie, Harrison Ford says his daughters iPod mini holds 10,000 songs. Since when!?!? The movie was shot in Seattle, so that explains why every computer had MICROSOFT plastered on the desktop. And Dell.

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
iGary said:
Lacreo, huh?

More posts-per-day than Lacero had. I think this is the second coming:D

I did find that interesting, but maybe its 10,000 one-tenth songs:D I also think the part when whats-his-name walked through fire while saving his family. Just not the best movie in my book.

BTW, lacreo, you spelt forums wrong.

Unorthodox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Not at the beach...
yankeefan24 said:
BTW, lacreo, you spelt forums wrong.

Woops! Good catch. You win the prize!! A brand new PowerMac! But.... The IRS repossessed it..... Sorry.....
What's the deal with my name! I like it.

iGary said:
Lacreo, huh?

Do you really like it that much?

yankeefan24 said:
More posts-per-day than Lacero had. I think this is the second coming:D
No, this is my first time.

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
Lacreo said:
What's the deal with my name! I like it.

i remember in the where is lacero thread, i said that if anyone spotted a newbie with post numbers greater than 17 p/d to tell me that we might have a new lacero. The first time i saw it i though, wow, lacero is back, and got rid of her avatar. seeing that you were a newbie made me realize i was wrong.

Welcome to MR and a long time of people mistaking you for lacero:D ;) !

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
Lacreo said:
Uummm.... Thankssss.... Who is this "lacero" of witch you speak?
Do will people remember her/him in a good or bad way?

people will remember him/her (noone is sure) in a good way. he/she dissappeared after being on the forums for exactly one year and was one of the (what i call) 'elites of MR'. Link to profile :https://forums.macrumors.com/members/46400/ (note: the avatar is not him/her).

Where is Lacero thread (now closed): https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/177120/

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
Lacreo said:
Uummm.... Thankssss.... Who is this "lacero" of witch you speak?
Do people remember her/him in a good or bad way?

As in a "good witch or bad witch?"

:rolleyes:

Unorthodox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Not at the beach...
thedude110 said:
As in a "good witch or bad witch?"
:rolleyes:

Good lord! You can't get away with anything these days!
Sticklers. Your all a bunch of Sticklers! I can't help it. I type real fast. Annnd I suck a grammar. :p

lilstewart92 said:
What is your reasoning for picking Lacreo? :confused: :eek: ;)

Welcome back, Lacero. We've missed you.

It's a play of letters on my real name.
Nice fafafa text. Very clever.

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
Lacreo said:
Good lord! You can't get away with anything these days!
Sticklers. Your all a bunch of Sticklers! I can't help it. I type real fast. Annnd I suck a grammar. :p

It's a play of letters on my real name.
Nice fafafa text. Very clever.

So just to clarify, you had never heard of Lacero before you signed up as Lacreo? Right.

Unorthodox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Not at the beach...
XIII said:
So just to clarify, you had never heard of Lacero before you signed up as Lacreo? Right.

No, never heard of lacero. I just joined 3 days ago. I don't know anyone.

Do you interrogate ALL new members like this!?

There's almost 70,000 members! Some names are going to similar.

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
Lacreo said:

There's almost 70,000 members! Some names are going to similar

as i said, its too coincidental. I haven't seen anyone with as many posts per day as lacero and you. the name, the ppd's,, its all too similar. you also live near lacero (i think).

Unorthodox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Not at the beach...
yankeefan24 said:
as i said, its too coincidental. I haven't seen anyone with as many posts per day as lacero and you. the name, the ppd's,, its all too similar. you also live near lacero (i think).

How do you know where I live? What am I being stalked!

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
Lacreo said:

There's almost 70,000 members! Some names are going to similar.

Yeah, but if a new union leader showed up calling himself Jimmy Hoffer, there'd be more than the usual number of questions.

You have (unwittingly or not) picked up the near-moniker of one of MRs most mysterious, provocative, sarcastic (in a usually good way) and prolific members, who disappeared from the radar screen a few weeks ago.

Couldn't you have chosen a less controvesial name, like, oh, DonaldTrump or Paris.Hilton or Steve_Jobs ?
;) :D

Unorthodox

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2006
Not at the beach...
CanadaRAM said:
You have (unwittingly or not) picked up the near-moniker of one of MRs most mysterious, provocative, sarcastic (in a usually good way) and prolific members, who disappeared from the radar screen a few weeks ago.

Wow, that is weird! provocative and sarcastic happens to be my middle name!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Ever since I joined, I'v tried to be nice and polite. But, NO MORE! If you punks have a problem with my name, feel free to sit on a tack.
Of course... I usually get myself into a lot of trouble that way.

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
Don't worry about it, Carole. For some reason people have been totally fascinated with Lacero throughout the year that he/she participated here. I joined back in October so only experienced the tail end of Lacero's adventures here. Suddenly one day Lacero was gone and no longer participating, and people have been buzzing and speculating about that ever since.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.