Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timmillwood

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2006
NiftyBritches said:
--"why is UK store still up?"

Because you're too close to France...

would be better if we were further away but we are still the best country in the world!

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
It would be cool if Apple did this to their real stores too, locking the doors and rolling down big yellow window shades.

Looks like it's an iPod product :mad: The iPod section inside iTunes is down too.

timmillwood

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2006
iMeowbot said:
It would be cool if Apple did this to their real stores too, locking the doors and rolling down big yellow window shades.

or if they had a massive yellow postit note they stuck on the store saying "We'll be back soon"

NiftyBritches

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 4, 2005
Cedar Park, TX
--"It would be cool if Apple did this to their real stores too, locking the doors and rolling down big yellow window shades."

I agree, but isn't it hard enough going in there and trying to figure out which shiny, white thing is the new one?

MacQuest

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2003
You See Dead People...
timmillwood said:
would be better if we were further away but we are still the best country in the world!

The UK?!!!

I don't feel like getting banned soooo...

C'mon MacBooks!!!
*cough* prime minister is prez's lap dog even though prez is "no bueno" *cough*
C'mon vPods!!!

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
NiftyBritches said:
I agree, but isn't it hard enough going in there and trying to figure out which shiny, white thing is the new one?
That's my secret hope, that there will be something -- anything -- that's round and maybe even a different hue. And no, textiles don't count!

NiftyBritches

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 4, 2005
Cedar Park, TX
iMeowbot said:
That's my secret hope, that there will be something -- anything -- that's round and maybe even a different hue. And no, textiles don't count!

The only think in there that's round and a different hue is the ball on a mighty mouse...

Perhaps they're intruducing Mighty Mouse socks today.

Ish

macrumors 68020
Nov 30, 2004
UK
Might just be coincidence with what you found but half the internet seemed to be down this morning

sunfast

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2005
MacQuest said:
C'mon MacBooks!!!

C'mon vPods!!!

I wish! But surely they are both too significant to be released covertly?

and at least Blair can speak english

lamina

macrumors 68000
Mar 9, 2006
Niagara
iMeowbot said:

Looks like it's an iPod product :mad: The iPod section inside iTunes is down too.

Maybe the iTunes iPod link is down because it links to the store itself, which is now being updated? I dont think it necessarily means a new iPod product is on the way, but that indeed would be awesome.

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
MacSA said:
...such as?
They're closing up the store and going home to spite us all. That's why they released Boot Camp, it's a tantrum because Steve felt unappreciated.

lamina said:
Maybe the iTunes iPod link is down because it links to the store itself, which is now being updated? I dont think it necessarily means a new iPod product is on the way, but that indeed would be awesome.

The iTMS iPod section is a separate little deal with its own layout. There wouldn't be anything to change in there, unless the iPod line is being changed or some kind of Mac/iPod cross-promotion is starting.

timmillwood

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2006
MacQuest said:
The UK?!!!

I don't feel like getting banned soooo...

C'mon MacBooks!!!
*cough* prime minister is prez's lap dog even though prez is "no bueno" *cough*
C'mon vPods!!!

the UK had the biggest empire ever

UK store is STILL up and US is Still down

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.