Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
haha, I love how they say they have an in house creative department :D

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
Give us a call, we want you to know ëWho we areí, so we can get to know ëWho you areí. It just works better that way!

Gotcha! I'm ready to pick up the phone....but wait....what's this....no phone number! or e-mail! DAMN how am I suppose to hire these creative geniuses to save my company! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SC68Cal

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
That's probably the worst I've seen. Ever. Just because of the nasty blue color and black text, and the god-awful lack of spelling and proofreading.

triton

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2003
Far from the worst I've seen. It's an example of what someone with no formal color theory training can create though.

I've seen some pretty bad websites before, in terms of information design. I'm talking about large sites with numerous design choice errors and mistakes.

supremedesigner

macrumors 65816
Dec 9, 2005
ziwi said:
Really bad. Just out of curiosity - how did you happen to find it? What search leads you there or do you know someone or worse - you made the page to create a post ;)

LOL! I was gonna say the same thing too! HAHA! :D

jaysmith

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2005
dpaanlka said:
does anyone else get the security warning at the top (i'm in firefox)

"You are possibly not secure in your own personal faith. Trust in God solely through His Son Jesus for the forgiveness of all your sins and the free gift of eternal life. Click here."

awesome.

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
that is the worst i have seen in years

by far the worst site i have ever seen is microsoft's home page in 1999...it mirrored their operating systems...non direct and full of too much junk

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.