Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
Nike+iPod has it listed as being available in July, but it's the second week of August and there's nothing in the Canada Apple store. I checked all my local resellers and they don't have it either.

What's going on? I just bought a 4GB nano so I could use the Nike+iPod! I'm so bummed. :(

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
It's just our evil plot to lure you across the border to the land of uninsured motorists, warmongers, and no VAT!!! :eek:

Do you live close enough that you could swing down here and buy one in the States?

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
:)

I spoke too soon. It became available two days after I posted, bought it and so I'm just waiting for it to arrive now.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
LOL then why were you complaining in Lexus' thread about no one responding??? :eek: ;) :D

P.S. Do you like it? Are you a distance runner from before, or is it more like cross training or casual? Does Nike actually sell running shoes that don't suck now? :eek:

spicyapple

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
I suffered two days with no replies. I cried those two nights.

Planning to use it with my regular runners via velcro and use it for tracking my training for an upcoming marathon. :) That is my hope, anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.