Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2004
NY
So i had an ipod nano and the battery was shot so apple gave me a brand new in box nano and i want to protect it like its new, so its been sitting in the box unattended...
So i want a case, I was thinking of the new iskins or the iskin leather sleeve... i'm open to other suggestions to

pianoman

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
how about Radtech Sleevz or Gelz for iPod? i have an Apple iPod tube around my 1st gen nano... not sure if Apple makes these for 2nd gen nanos yet but the nano accessories website has some cases.

Jon'sLightBulbs

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2005
Chicago
The iskin case is great. If you're concerned with your petite nano bulking up after slipping on a case, the iskin is one of the few cases that doesn't adds next to no volume to the unit. The only drawback is that the bottom where the dock connector interfaces with the unit is unprotected. Otherwise, it's a great case.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2004
NY
The iskin case is great. If you're concerned with your petite nano bulking up after slipping on a case, the iskin is one of the few cases that doesn't adds next to no volume to the unit. The only drawback is that the bottom where the dock connector interfaces with the unit is unprotected. Otherwise, it's a great case.

can you post some pics?
Any other thoughts, only 2 people on this forum have a case for their nanos :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.