Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rogersmj

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 10, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Ah, didn't see that other thread. LOL...nice little trick. The pattern is interesting...my name isn't the same all over the site. In one thread I'm
"Incognito", in another I'm "Groupie", in another I'm "Unrivaled"...heh, I like that one ;)

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
Ah, didn't see that other thread. LOL...nice little trick. The pattern is interesting...my name isn't the same all over the site. In one thread I'm
"Incognito", in another I'm "Groupie", in another I'm "Unrivaled"...heh, I like that one ;)

Weird, I'm always "Unstoppable" in every thread.

It speaks the truth.:D

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
Hey Place, you run native on Intel & PPC Chips now :p :p

Good one.:p

It seems when you are viewing threads from the main forums page, the names differ from what are actually in the threads.

EDIT: For example, when I just viewed this thread from the main page, it says "Ever-present Cassie."

But in the thread it says "Unstoppable Cassie".

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I've cruised through the Members List and it seems like some of the nicknames have been used more than once, I wonder if that's the case for all of them or not... :eek:

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
Haha. Look at the bottom of the page where the online members are (usually) shown.

Haha, he's right

3z704dh.png

BTW, what the heck is this word?

4dbmhwh

j5uh

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2007
how come my name says distinguished next to it?

how come my name says distinguished next to it? :confused:

Silentwave

macrumors 68000
May 26, 2006
Aren't you supposed to be shy? ;)

only rather shy, and besides, i'm only making very small, unimportant, generally vague comments. And I used the :eek: smiley

;)

Incidentally, I seem to be the first Rather Shy on the member list (sorted by post count as default), so I don't know how many others of me there are, but maybe if I sit here long enough they'll come up to me...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.