Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Major discounts are always available on the AirPods around the holiday season, and this week is no different. We're tracking all-time low prices on AirPods 2, AirPods 3, AirPods Pro 2, and more below.

new-airpods-early-black-friday.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Best AirPods Deals

Best Cyber Monday Deals

airpods-red-2.jpg

We originally tracked the AirPods 2 for $69.00 at Amazon in early November, but that sale quickly expired. Amazon now has this model for $79.99, down from $129.00. This version of the AirPods is perfect for anyone on your holiday shopping list who may be asking for a simple and reliable pair of wireless earbuds, particularly at this insanely low price tag.

airpods-3-red.jpg

Amazon has the AirPods 3 with Lightning Charging Case for $139.99, down from $169.00. These are upgraded in a few ways from the AirPods 2, with spatial audio, Adaptive EQ, force sensor controls, sweat and water resistance, and more.

airpods-pro-2-red-2.jpg

Moving to the Pro lineup, Amazon has the AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C/MagSafe Charging Case for $189.99, which is a match of the all-time low price on this model.

airpods-max-red.jpg

Lastly, the high-end AirPods Max are available for $449.99 on Amazon, down from $549.00. Discounts on the AirPods Max have been rare over the past few months, so this one is a second-best price on the over-ear headphones.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: 4 Best Cyber Monday AirPods Deals

Last edited:

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
I bought the Airpods Pro 2 today. Come hell or high water, I'm going to make the earbuds work in my ears and not have them slip or fall out. This was just too good of a sale and the features made the upgrade worth it. I won't believe I'm doomed to the classic pairs because my ears are "formed wrong".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.