Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Cyber Week has taken the place of Black Friday, and you'll find some of the same deals still around for the next few days, although many from Black Friday have now expired. This includes dozens of record low prices on Apple products like AirPods, iPad, Apple Watch, MacBook, iPhone, and more.

Cyber-Monday-Deals-Feature-2022.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Specifically, in this article we're sharing all of the Apple products that currently have all-time low prices, or discounts that are at least very close to their record-low prices. Beyond Apple, we're also taking a look at notable accessories for Apple products as well as some of the season's best gifts, including LEGO sets. Every deal shared below is available to purchase right now.

Table of Contents

You can use the links below to jump directly to the section you're shopping for today.

Our Cyber Monday Guides

HomePod

HomePod (2nd Gen)

homepod-cyber-monday.jpg

B&H Photo has been the only retailer with a consistent discount on Apple's second generation HomePod. Right now, you can get it in both colors for $279.99, down from $299.00. While not a huge markdown, this continues to be the best price we've ever tracked.

AirPods

AirPods 2

airpods-2-cyber-monday.jpg

We originally tracked the AirPods 2 for $69.00 at Amazon in early November, but that sale quickly expired. For now, you can get the AirPods 2 for $89.99, down from $129.00. This version of the AirPods is perfect for anyone on your holiday shopping list who may be asking for a simple and reliable pair of wireless earbuds, particularly at this insanely low price tag.

AirPods 3

airpods-3-cyber-monday.jpg

Amazon has the AirPods 3 with Lightning Charging Case for $139.99, down from $169.00. These are upgraded in a few ways from the AirPods 2, with spatial audio, Adaptive EQ, force sensor controls, sweat and water resistance, and more.

AirPods Pro 2

airpods-pro-cyber-monday.jpg

Moving to the Pro lineup, Amazon has the AirPods Pro 2 (USB-C) at their all-time low price of $189.99.

Update: This deal has expired.

AirPods Max

airpods-max-cyber-monday.jpg

Lastly, the high-end AirPods Max are available for $449.99 on Amazon, down from $549.00. Discounts on the AirPods Max have been rare over the past few months, so this one is a second-best price on the over-ear headphones.

Update: This deal has expired.
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: 40+ Apple Cyber Week Deals for AirPods, iPad, Apple Watch, and More

Last edited:
Reactions: jz0309

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
Zero AppleTV deals over Black Friday/Cyber Monday so far. It’s the only Apple device I’m in the market for right now. :-/

Is it worth upgrading the remote for USB-C capabilities if you are still on lightning? I'm surprised there are no deals about that, but of all the apple products I have (And I just bought the Airpod Pro 2 the other day), it's the Apple TV Remote that is still lightning. I wish there was another way to charge it so I can start getting rid of some of these cables.

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2015
Is it worth upgrading the remote for USB-C capabilities if you are still on lightning? I'm surprised there are no deals about that, but of all the apple products I have (And I just bought the Airpod Pro 2 the other day), it's the Apple TV Remote that is still lightning. I wish there was another way to charge it so I can start getting rid of some of these cables.
What???... first world problem 100 % 😂🧐🤨

There is nothing wrong with it, if you still have lightning cables Im sure they will last until the lightning Apple TV remote actually dies or is lost etc

Please don't landfill things, just for the sake of it.

Reactions: krull1015

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
What???... first world problem 100 % 😂🧐🤨

There is nothing wrong with it, if you still have lightning cables Im sure they will last until the lightning Apple TV remote actually dies or is lost etc

Please don't landfill things, just for the sake of it.

First off, yeah it's not a big deal. Second, I was just asking a question. I actually wish I can recycle some of the cables I no longer need, then it's not a landfill issue. I am trying to recycle more.

Reactions: dcingie

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2015
First off, yeah it's not a big deal. Second, I was just asking a question. I actually wish I can recycle some of the cables I no longer need, then it's not a landfill issue. I am trying to recycle more.
Yeah man, thats cool. But there is zero difference between the USB C and lightning versions, in terms of the remotes themselves except for the port connector. Im sure it will do you fine until it comes to the time you need to upgrade your entire Apple TV setup. Im half on lightning and half on USB C... it doesnt bother me. I'll slowly and gradually transfer over over the course of my normal buying, as things wear out or become massively obsolete.

and when it does come to recycling... Apple can take old worn out devices for free.. I trust them more with regards to recycling than other dodgy ass companies trying to squeeze money out of it.

adampk17

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Seattle Area
Maybe buy a USB-C to lightning adapter so you can change out your cables. Just a thought.

k1121j

Suspended
Mar 28, 2009
New Hampshire
You upgraded the remote just for usb C? What did that solve for you? Just wondering I have the exact same remote with lightning.

webkit

macrumors 68030
Jan 14, 2021
United States
Zero AppleTV deals over Black Friday/Cyber Monday so far. It’s the only Apple device I’m in the market for right now. :-/

Apple TV 4K is in a sense already a "deal." When they introduced the fourth generation last year, the new retail prices were $50 lower (with even twice the storage) than the third generation's had been.

Reactions: wanha

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Some of these cables? For the most austere scenario all that is needed is one usb to lightning cable.

Reactions: wanha

jicon

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2004
Toronto, ON
For the whole 'upgrade the device to keep everything USB-C' crowd... Have a search for

Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android Smartphones, iPad Pro 2018 and More(3ft, Black)​

Probably an alright alternative until eventually replacing any lightning device.

wanha

macrumors 68000
Oct 30, 2020
Can't wait for this shopping spree to pass so we can get to some unsubstantiated rumors that people believe hook line and sinker, because that's what I'm here for

Reactions: DogHouseDub
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.