Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acuriouslad

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 28, 2008
Australia
I can't wait to open it on christmas but it's just sitting there waiting for me. My parents and I went and got it yesterday it is a 20' iMac 2.66Ghz 320GB HD 2GB RAM. I am so excited!!!!:)

zer0tails

macrumors 65816
Mar 23, 2008
Canada
congratulations!!! :D only 10 more days to go. You're gonna love it my friend. On Christmas day, your life as you knew it will be forever changed. :apple:

blumoon

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2007
Awesome! Oh it would kill me to have to wait until Christmas to open it.

Enjoy.

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
I'm sorry.
Well you're about to have a life changing experience.
Prepare to have a lot of time spared and not have to worry about third party anti-virus software.

NorrisKillsKids

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2008
Ahh even though a better one will be out soon I'm sure he'll still enjoy this one a plenty.

And isn't there a 30 day period where he can give it back for the a new one if it were to come in that time frame?

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Ahh even though a better one will be out soon I'm sure he'll still enjoy this one a plenty.

And isn't there a 30 day period where he can give it back for the a new one if it were to come in that time frame?

14 days. He'll be over, though I did successfully return our Core Duo iMac that we bought in August in exchange for a Core 2 when they came out just over a month later.

That was two years ago, though.

Fuchal

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2003
You guys are fantastic at ruining people's excitement. Have many friends?

gr81mgbgt

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
There not ruining it....... There's nothing wrong with getting the current iMac, its your decision, and many want to wait for a 09 model, which is smart.

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
I'm posting from that very model imac right now, and it's by far the best mac I've ever used. So fast, so silent, so stable, so gorgeous. You'll absolutely love it, and don't listen to these kill-joys for a second.

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
14 days. He'll be over, though I did successfully return our Core Duo iMac that we bought in August in exchange for a Core 2 when they came out just over a month later.

That was two years ago, though.
Well, you never know what to expect when you go into the Apple Store.
It all depends on the person you're speaking to.
Just about a week ago, they replaced my 2G iPod for free; it had a shattered screen. (there are a couple threads on it)

You guys are fantastic at ruining people's excitement. Have many friends?

The majority of my friends are PC's, so it's ok to ruin their excitement. xD

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
I'm posting from that very model imac right now, and it's by far the best mac I've ever used. So fast, so silent, so stable, so gorgeous. You'll absolutely love it, and don't listen to these kill-joys for a second.

Is that why you're selling it? :rolleyes:

drichards

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2008
Congrats on your new iMac. Don't worry about it possibly ot being the newest thing ever. It still kicks most any PC's ass.

sporadicMotion

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2008
Your girlfriends place
I can't wait to open it on christmas but it's just sitting there waiting for me. My parents and I went and got it yesterday it is a 20' iMac 2.66Ghz 320GB HD 2GB RAM. I am so excited!!!!:)

That's an awesome Christmas present! Don't get caught up in the latest and greatest mentality. That computer will last you quite a long time! Enjoy!

acuriouslad

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 28, 2008
Australia
Can you transfer it over in Australia as we only have 1 Apple store and it's on the other side of the country to me! :confused:

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
Haha come on now!

Sorry, but it's true.
I bet now the OP is like, "crap crap crap! I should have wait a little longer."
A well. He'll enjoy it for many years.
If he was getting a PC it would probably only last him about one year, at the max.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.