Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
I was wondering how long it would take to get this functionality. It seemed like a perfect fit. Although you can still get a DV camera for less than an iPod + an iSight. But if you've already got one or the other it's not too bad...

stoid

macrumors 601
The one show was the 2nd gen iPod but I'm assuming it will also work with my 3rd gen Dockable buddy. I'm living off campus next year, and so I'll be able to use iSight FIREWALL SUX! and it would just be darn cool to have this functionality too!

MacBoyX

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2003
East Coast, USA
stoid said:
The one show was the 2nd gen iPod but I'm assuming it will also work with my 3rd gen Dockable buddy. I'm living off campus next year, and so I'll be able to use iSight FIREWALL SUX! and it would just be darn cool to have this functionality too!

I wonder if it will work with 3rd GEN..it has a requirement of a 6pin to 6pin firewire cable...maybe the dock doesn't work? I don't know about this... I think it's kinda unbelievable. I mean has anyone else had 3rd party apps to be added to the iPod? How could that be done? Why wouldn't the pics show a new iPod?

This sounds fishy to me. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.