Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smileyborg

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2009
I was waiting for some post in some category about this....noticed it myself about half an hour ago.

Heilage

macrumors 68030
May 1, 2009
Maintenance on a Thursday? I thought they only did that on the weekends?

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
AU store down too. Maintenance is possible but unlikely mid-week. Have to keep an eye out.

Blaxje

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2007
Maintenance on a Thursday? I thought they only did that on the weekends?
Thursday is not an unusual day for updates at Apple, but mostly store updates occur on tuesdays and thursdays feature software updates and such.

smileyborg

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2009
You know what I'd like to see? New displays. It's about time that the 30" Cinema display catches up with the already 8 month or so old 24" LED display...

MuzakaEklekta

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2006
I'll tell you what I want. Hands up who has a Mac mini in their living room?

apple-tv-keyboard.gif

or

awk15.jpg

Blaxje

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2007
In fact, I just noticed that the product page for the 24" LED display still shows the "old" aluminum MacBook in the photos...which is now a discontinued model. So you'd think they'd either update it with the new 13" MBP....or....they are just waiting to revamp that whole page?

http://www.apple.com/displays/
Could be. I think there's a high possibility of Apple updating the ACD's today.

smileyborg

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2009
I'll tell you want I want. Hands up who has a Mac mini in their living room?

apple-tv-keyboard.gif

or

awk15.jpg

Have you tried the AirMouse Pro iPhone app? It really does a great job turning the iPhone/iPod touch into a wireless multitouch touchpad (especially for $2.99). Paired with a wireless keyboard....pretty good setup. Although, not as nice as something like the above photos....

MuzakaEklekta

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2006
Have you tried the AirMouse Pro iPhone app? It really does a great job turning the iPhone/iPod touch into a wireless multitouch touchpad (especially for $2.99). Paired with a wireless keyboard....pretty good setup. Although, not as nice as something like the above photos....

I have thought about that idea over and over... I really love the mini bluetooth keyboard that Apple have. I've got one of these at the moment, but it's RF and butt ugly: http://www.globtech.de/images/tast/KeySonic_ACK-540RFII.jpg.

Do me proud, Apple.

Will it be back to school stuff?

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
It's Thursday, Apple can't update anything :cool:

It's Thursday so I doubt there will be something new... Finland's store is down as well

tiiim

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2005
sounds like a long shot but maybe they'll add Snow Leopard for pre-order?:cool:

I wish...

Gumbercules

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2009
It's Thursday so I doubt there will be something new... Finland's store is down as well

surely with so many down at the same time this could be something even though it isn't Tuesday:D!

Do you think that it could be tablet time? Or perhaps just a bump to the imacs?:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.