Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tctony

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Whoops. I didn't search or anything, I just browsed over the front page looking for "Movement." My b, my b.

UngratefulNinja

macrumors 68000
May 9, 2009
Pennsylvania
So I finally got around to trying this today. Love it! :D I know some people had problems with it in the beginning, but I had none. It was simple and took all of about 10 seconds. I frequently switch between Time Weather Calendar theme which uses a blank first page and then I only like two rows of icons on each subsequent page with that theme AND Wood Shelves where I like all of my apps together. It was annoying to keep moving my apps from page to page esp because I change my mind a lot on the two themes :cool: :p

Anyway, it was as simple as could be. Start the app on your mac, hit read apps. Then I dragged and dropped the apps from the pages. Hit write apps, resprung my iphone and that was that! :) Highly recommend this.

ETA- just happened to think, this would be especially handy for using those inav themes.

danb77

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2007
Errm. Isn't this feature heavily rumored to be in iTunes 9? Released, errm, tomorrow?!!

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
For those of us who use Categories (since the iTunes version doesn't display the icons which are inside the folders correctly), Movement has just been updated to 1.4 to work with 3.1 firmware.

It displays Five Icon Dock correctly and doesn't show the icons hidden in folders the way the iTunes version shows them scrambled all over vacant locations on every open page.

3998993411_b8fa19fd8d.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.