Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cciliberto33

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
So, hi I'm 13 and this is my first photoshop mock-up on my idea of the iTablet. I know, I know this subject has been discussed way too much, but I need to put my input into it. So basically, I have the front side finished. My idea of the iTablet is the whole top half of a MacBook Pro sliced of and made a bit thicker and bam you have an iTablet. For all the I/O inputs I think there will be a flap down door similar to the MacBook Air. So, here is the front of my iTablet tell me what you think!

Attachments

• MacBook Touch.png
    MacBook Touch.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 304

mickbab

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I don't want a dock that small on a tablet :D
And I think the keyboard would need to be moved to the bottom such as in the iPhone, so you can see the typing input area above.

cciliberto33

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
I don't want a dock that small on a tablet :D
And I think the keyboard would need to be moved to the bottom such as in the iPhone, so you can see the typing input area above.

I agree sort of. I could see a different version of Snow Leopard, but I don't want to see the iPhone interface in there I know you're just saying about the bottom. I think I would want some mixture of big icons and Mac OS X. As for the keyboard I really just threw an image in there, but I am a little confused on how Apple will make the keyboard a good enough size to type on but small enough to see what you're doing.

JasonElise1983

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2003
Between a rock and a midget
Ok, I agree with everyone. But my main concern is WTF is up with the font you used for MacBook Touch. Should be Myriad Pro Regular. Not whatever that condenced mess is. Oh, and I've had a question for a long time. If they make one that runs an iPhone OS, do you think they will call an iBook? LOL, cause it won't be a mac. Just a thought.

-je

cciliberto33

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
Ok, I agree with everyone. But my main concern is WTF is up with the font you used for MacBook Touch. Should be Myriad Pro Regular. Not whatever that condenced mess is. Oh, and I've had a question for a long time. If they make one that runs an iPhone OS, do you think they will call an iBook? LOL, cause it won't be a mac. Just a thought.

-je

Myriad Pro got it. To be honest I have no idea what font I used lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.