Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XciteMe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Santa Monica, CA
success.

he's like one of those SCARY, weird Apple fanboys who think anything NON-Apple is a piece of crap and the work of the devil. He's one of those.

He tolds me, "Man that Droid looks like a great phone I admit, but damn it better not become a success!!! SCREW that phone!" and I just laughed at him.

FWIW.

spiders22

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2007
Anything the Droid takes away from the iPhone, it gives back

Any feature of the Droid that takes iphone users away from Apple will cause Apple to consider adding those features to the next edition iPhone

synagence

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
The best thing that could happen for the iPhone is for another os base be it android, symbian, winmo or blackberry to produce a true phone that makes the iPhone look old and clunky ....

Competition drives innovation and tech ... the harder other companies push the market and the iphone the better ALL of them will become and the better for us all

McBeats

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2007
erf
its a nice phone dont get me wrong, motorola makes solid phones... got some higher specs than the iphone (at the moment).

but I think the appstore has a bit to catch up on (might never catch up to apple)... and what really sells me in a phone is its SMOOTH UI. I still think the iphone OS has a leg up compared to any other os out there, even the new android 2.

im ending my verizon contract soon and i dont think the droid is gonna keep me with them... im goin iphone.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Stop projecting your fanboyism to your cousin. Or did your cousin hop onto your computer and start this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.